Wait For A Little Longer

Start from the beginning

But she always gets bothered whenever he tries to talk to her about her past or memories. That wasn't because she hated him or didn't want to regain her memories. She just hated the headache and tiredness she felt whenever she tried to think about it.

She wanted to know about the girl, Sohee. From what she heard from some people who attended the same high school as Jungkook, Sohee was his dead girlfriend who looked like her. She wanted to ask him about her, but she didn't dare to do it, mostly hesitated as he might pressure her to gain her memories back.

"Jaehee! Watch out!"

She snapped out, looking over her shoulder, only to see Yeonjun running to her with wide eyes. Frowning her eyebrows, she looked back to the zebra-striped car approaching her at full speed.

Her eyes got widened while her body froze at the very instant. The car was just a meter away, and for a moment, she thought it was her end. But before it could hit her, a strong arm pulled her, preventing the hit. She landed on his hard chest, and both fell to the ground with a loud thud.

She opened her eyes slowly, only to meet with the doe ones staring at her desperately. Blood rushed through her cheeks as she examined his perfect and handsome face. His beautiful eyes to his perfect jawline. 

Her eyes traveled down to his parted lips as she licked on her lips. She was amazed to see a mole right down his lower lip.

"Are you guys alright?"

Yeonjun's voice brought her back to the real world, and she got up quickly with blushed cheeks. Jungkook chuckled, seeing her blushing, and got up while Yeonjun raised his eyebrows, catching his breath.

"We are okay." Jungkook gave his bunny smile, sliding his hands into the pockets. 

Without a word, she turned on her heels as she headed to the campus while both of them stared at her. 

Yeonjun was about to chase after her, but Jungkook stopped him. Narrowing his eyes, he looked over to him, who seemed serious.

"I want to have a little talk with you." Jungkook muttered with a stern look.

"About what?" Yeonjun asked as he felt uneasy.

"About my Sohee."

Silence filled in the air as both of them stared at the river, not letting a single word out of their mouths. Jungkook let out tears from his eyes, heaving a sigh while Yeonjun could not think straight due to what he told him. He collected the missing pieces, getting the real truth about her girlfriend, who never was his.

"Jaehee is Sohee... Your g-girlfriend... And the real Jaehee died four years ago?" Yeonjun looked down at the death certificate of Kim Jaehee with her photo and the photo of Sohee and Jungkook, who were smiling widely and hugging each other. From their photo, he could conclude that they were happy.