A Little Secret

🌸~<>~<>~•~<>~<>~🌸

Kim Ara POV

What I did was wrong, and it would be something that shouldn't be done. I slapped my friend. I slapped her without thinking and pushed her because she was going to help me. Help me to get out of this misery.

I felt terrible. I felt stupid.

I didn't mean to hurt her, but I did.

I wanted to apologize and tell her who did this to me until I saw Tzuyu staring at me while leaning on her locker. She darted her eyes dangerously at me, giving me a warning look.

"Sohee, leave me alo--"

"Sohee-ah?"

We both looked at the person who called for Sohee. My eyes grew a little wide as soon as they fell upon Jimin, who walked fast towards us worriedly. He walked past me, holding Sohee's hand as he looked at her with concern.

"Why are you crying, Babe? Did someone hurt you? And why is your cheek so red?"

B-Babe?

 He whispered to her, but I heard what he called her. Unknowingly, I clenched my fist and looked away. I hated, maybe jealous, whenever he called names to other girls in front of me.

She shook her head and glanced at me, making him turn around and face me.

"Are you the one who made her cry?" He asked in a stern voice, his sharp jaw clenched. His glare was like a needle in my heart. 

I bit on my lower lip, looked away, and adjusted my eyeglass. I felt myself heating up when Jimin stepped closer, cocking his head aside. My heartbeat raced at an unsteady rate, and I could not utter a word.

"I-I..."

"Tell me!" He snapped at me, making me back away, flinching.

"Jimin sunbae-nim. She didn't do anything," Sohee said, placing her hand on his shoulder and looking at me. "Feel free to talk to me when you are fine with that."

I looked away, chewing on the corner of my lips hard. 

"I never thought that you would..." He trailed off, letting out a sigh and stroking his hair. "You better don't do such things to her... ever... again..."

With that, he grabbed her hand, and both of them left, leaving me alone. I felt weakness in my legs and knelt while tears rolled down my cheeks.

"S-So the rumor was t-true? She is J-Jimin's secret girlfriend?"

Flashbacks