Believe Me

🌸~<>~<>~•~<>~<>~🌸

🌸~<>~<>~•~<>~<>~🌸

A/N: Triggering and slightly violent scenes included. Be aware.

Park Sohee POV

"Ayo! Ms. Potato!"

"Ew! She stinks!"

I lowered my head and tried to leave as fast as possible, but they blocked my way.

"Where do you think you are going?" The boy said, cocking his head to the side, his eyes darting at me.

"Please don't hurt m-me." I stammered, backing away from them, my eyes shaking with fear. They laughed, and the boy punched my stomach, making me cry. He gripped my hair roughly and made me look at him.

"Awe. Don't be such a baby now." The boy who stood behind him muttered, smirking as he enjoyed my suffering.

"She is always mommy's girl," His girlfriend cooed, and all of them laughed. She punched my face and kicked my stomach countless times, making me lie on the floor. Blood oozed from my nose and mouth while I let out quiet whimpers from my chest. 

"She looks like a balloon. Her mommy really makes her eat a lot." She said, giving the last punch to my face.

"But She doesn't have a real mother. She has a stepmother who definitely tortures her," The boy crouched down in front of me. "That's sad, but that doesn't mean that we will stop torturing you."

He took a scissor and looked at it before looking back at me with a smirk. He leaned towards me, placing the scissor on the hem of my skirt.

"Don't you think that this skirt is a little bit longer? It would be great if your big ass is showing, right?" He raised one of his eyebrows playfully.

"N-No! P-Please! I will d-do w-whatever you say." I pleaded, sobbing.

"Too late, Ms. Potato."

He cut off my skirt while others held me tightly. I cried my heart out and screamed for help.

"Cut off her shirt too." The girl said, pointing at my shirt.

"As you wish, Babe." He smirked, cutting off my shirt.

"No!"

_+_+_+_

I opened my eyes as I got up, breathing heavily. Sweats dripped from my forehead and the side of my cheeks while tears rolled down non-stop. I roved my shaky irises everywhere, gulping the lump in my throat. I could not think or do anything as I sat on the bed, only the sound of my breaths echoing in the darkroom.