Wait For A Little Longer

🌸~<>~<>~•~<>~<>~🌸

Two weeks later

Author POV

"Where is he?"

She mumbled, snapping her head side to side as she waited for her boyfriend to pick her up to go to college. Puffing her cheeks, she slid her hand into her pocket and took her phone. But before she could call him, her phone beeped while a notification popped on the screen.

Text

KuteYeon

 Babe! My car is broken! I am walking right now! 

Let's meet near the coffee shop in front of the college!

She scoffed, rolling her eyes at his message. Sliding her phone back into her pocket, she turned on her heels as she walked to go to college.

She looked up at the clear, blue sky and the trees gracefully dancing while she walked down the road. Inhaling the air, she felt herself getting refreshed and more awake.

She came to a halt as soon as she felt someone's presence behind her back. Without giving a second thought, she turned around, narrowing her eyes only to see no one. Chewing the corner of her lip, she snapped her head side to side and clutched on her bag's strips.

Who would attack me in this broad daylight?

She chuckled nervously, turning around as she walked while humming a tone.

Near Seoul Arts College

She halted near the crossway as she hugged herself. The green light lit up as a signal to cross the road. She quickly took her steps while she filled her mind with the thoughts of a guy.

Jungkook.

A smile made its way to her lips as soon as she let out his name. Something about that guy made her flush red at the very moment she thought about him. She didn't like touchy people, but she never bothered when he hugged her without warning or teased her by poking and pinching her cheeks. She admitted that she always felt weird whenever he pulled her in his arms, but it was comfy to her, as if she was supposed to be held by those strong arms.