Broken Heart

🌸~<>~<>~•~<>~<>~🌸

🌸~<>~<>~•~<>~<>~🌸

A/N: Triggering scenes included in this chapter. Read at your own risk.

Park Sohee POV

I took the giant stack of books to the teacher's office as Mr. shin told me to bring them. No, I wasn't the class president, but he asked me, so I couldn't deny it. I placed it on the table with a loud thud, and all the teachers looked at me, flinching. I apologized to them and bowed while getting out of the office.

I let out a deep sigh when I was out and leaned on the wall, closing my eyes while my mind filled with the thoughts of him.

It had been almost two weeks since Jungkook started to ignore me. I didn't try to talk to him, though. I kept a distance between us as I knew he would avoid me more. The only time we were together was during dance class. Indeed, it was precious to me. 

The dance was the only thing that was holding us together. 

There might be a solid reason for ignorance, and I will figure it out soon. I couldn't keep myself away from Jungkook, watching him from far away. I wanted to talk to him and tell him how much my heartbeat raced for him and how much it hurt when he ignored me. I wanted him to trust my love and love me back.

"Sohee?"

I opened my eyes and looked around to see Ms. Jeon walking toward me with a genuine smile. She hugged her papers closely, brushing a few strands of hair that fell on the side of her cheek.  

"What are you doing here?" She asked, tilting her head to a side while staring at me with those doe eyes similar to his.

A pang of pain erupted as I thought about him again. His smile, his doe eyes. 

"Mr. Shin asked me to bring the books so I just came to keep it in his desk." I replied, forcing a smile on my lips.

"Oh, okay. Well, how is your practice?"

"Practice?"

I thought for a second and realized she was talking about the dance competition. I almost forgot about the competition because of the things happening these days. I cleared my throat and looked at her while smiling.

"It's going well, actually."

I lied.

"Good," she breathed out, chuckling. "I thought that you guys are not doing any practices, and I was perturbed about you guys when you made many mistakes while dancing in dance class. I also saw how he avoided any eye contact with you."

That's right. We didn't start practicing yet.

"Uh, It's nothing. Actually, we had a little fight, and he was a little bit angry. But now, we are fine."