Hurt Her

🌸~<>~<>~•~<>~<>~🌸

Park Sohee POV

"Party on the weekend? At your house?" Ara exclaimed, literally jumping on her seat.

"Yes, but not in my house. It's in our family villa. Mom doesn't like it when we throw parties at the house." I mumbled as I parked my car after driving for almost five minutes to search for a parking space. I got out of the car and walked into the school while she trailed behind me.

"But what's the party for?" She asked.

"Uh, It's for partying, I guess." I let out a fake laugh, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. 

She narrowed her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest, "You know, you're really weird."

I smiled widely, giggling.

"Now, seriously, tell me about the party."

"To be honest, I don't know much about the party, but it's Jimin Oppa who wanted to throw the party for all of you to celebrate his birthday." I half-lied as I didn't want to tell her that it wasn't his idea to throw a party but Jungkook's. I wiggled my eyebrows as I smirked widely in a playful manner. She curved her mouth into an 'o' shape and nodded slightly while pink tints spread on both her cheeks.

We took our books from our locker, waiting for others to arrive. It didn't take so long before I saw Jungkook in the crowd. I waved my hand in the air, gaining his attention. My smile dropped when I saw Sana walking beside him. Unknowingly, I curved my fist into a ball, clenching my jaw tight.

"I heard that Sana and Pranjal are step-siblings." Ara whispered, making me snap my head towards her, frowning.

"Really?" I tilted my head.

"Yeah. Sana's dad married Pranjal's mother three years ago. After that, her mother died due to cancer. So they moved to Korea again." She whispered, giving me a weird look at me. 

"How did you know?"

"I told her."

I looked over her shoulder only to see Pranjal with a smile. She walked towards us, hugging her books, and glanced behind me before averting her eyes from there to us again.

"I told her when we had a free period yesterday. And don't tell Sana that I told you guys about us, or otherwise she will never leave me alive." She let out a chuckle nervously.

"Oh." I curved my lips into an 'o' shape, nodding slightly.

"Good morning, Baby," Jungkook leaned, placing a peck on my cheeks as soon as he walked up to me with that girl. I smiled slightly, pecking his lips.