Fire In Your Heart

🌸~<>~<>~•~<>~<>~🌸

Park Sohee POV

I fidgeted my hands together nervously. The last couple was dancing now, and Jungkook didn't show up yet.

What if he doesn't want to dance with me? Ugh!

I thought, cursing out mentally, and averted my eyes back to Ms. Jeon, who called me.

"Sohee-ah. Where is Jungkook? You need to participate in this dance battle, or otherwise, you can't make it to the final competition."

"Seonsaeng-nim, I..." I trailed off as soon as the door swung open, revealing a sweaty Jungkook with wide eyes. He brushed his bangs as he walked into the room, bowing to Ms. Jeon.

"I am sorry, Seonsaeng-nim. I was stuck with some businesses." He glanced over at me, giving an apologetic look as if he was apologizing to me, not her.

"I am not going to throw any tantrums as it will affect Sohee too. Just get ready for your performance."

He gave a quick nod and sat beside me.

"Where were you? You even didn't attend the previous class." I eyed him, crossing my arms over my chest.

"As I said, I was doing some business." He repeated, tilting his head aside.

"For an hour?"

"Yeah."

I scoffed, rolling my eyes, "Oh! I know what you are talking about."

"You know?" He raised one of his eyebrows, licking his lower lip.

"Hm... I am sure that you were enjoying again with a slut." I muttered in a teasing manner, smirking.

"Oh yes. I fucked her harder."

My eyes grew unevenly big while my lips parted slightly. I was joking around, but it turned out to be true. Unknowingly, I clenched my fist and looked away. I felt my heart aching already, even though I didn't know why.

He is a playboy, so it might happen. He can't change himself within a day, right? But why can't I endure after hearing that he was with a girl? Ugh! It's getting weird.

"You really were e-enjoying?" I stuttered.

"No. I was just kidding." He smiled sheepishly, scrunching his nose.

I frowned. "What?"

"I didn't fuck any girl. I was helping Mr. Shin to bring some boxes to the storeroom as a punishment," He raised one of his eyebrows while a smirk made its way to his lips. "Are you jealous because I said that I fucked a girl?"