Pansy's testing

(Don't play vid yet, sorry there is a lot of vids)
Issy's outfit:

(Don't play vid yet, sorry there is a lot of vids)Issy's outfit:

(No phone obviously haha)

"You ready for testing Pans?" Daxton asked her as we walked into the music room. She turned slightly pale.

"Hey you'll do fine. You're really good." Daniela reassured her. She nodded as I set up the boom box.

"Thanks Danny." We call Daniela 'Danny' now because it's shorter and cuter, and she likes it too.

"Okay! Let's just get straight into this." I said loudly as I turned on the music. Blaise walked over to her and kissed her lips lightly.

"You'll do amazing." He whispered to her. She nodded again as he walked back over to Blaise and Theo. Once it got to her part she started dancing in her amazing and unique way. (Vid at top)

When she was done we all clapped loudly, Blaise especially, and me and the Morton's checked off all the box's to move on. She was already advanced in the advanced level if that makes sense.

"Nice job Pans!" I praised her as she smiled widely.

"Thanks. And thank you for teaching me. I love you guys." She said as Blaise hugged her side tightly. He started kissing her all over and we all fake cringed with a laugh.

"Can we practice more." Pansy begged.

"No, we should get to dinner I'm starving." Theo said before he basically ran out of the music room. We all laughed and walked after him.

Again, these chapters are just testing so they're very short. Also sorry about these random chapters I just felt like putting more dance and this is a way to do it I guess.