Boys

(If ya haven't read my books before, I always show what the main character is wearing and their hair)

Isabella's hair:

"Come on Issy! We have to go or we're going to be late to the feast!" Neville complained

"Come on Issy! We have to go or we're going to be late to the feast!" Neville complained. I rolled my eyes and walked toward the carriages that pulled themselves. I got in a carriage with my friend Luna but Neville just walked toward the golden trio. I shot him a puzzled look from behind but obviously he didn't see me.

"Hello Bella. How was your summer?" Luna said in her usual dreamy voice.

"Great actually. I worked really hard and I decided that I didn't want to be made fun of anymore based on my looks so I decided to show the bullies and become a little more attractive." I said confidently in the beginning but more shy at the end.

"You were always beautiful Bella." Luna said with a warm smile.

"No I wasn't. I was always made fun of because of my looks! I hated what I looked like and I just wanted to change me! And I finally did! And I love myself for it!" I hissed. She nodded.

"I love that you love yourself now Bella. But why do you care if they make fun of you?" She asked kindly.

"I don't care what they think of me I just- I just want then to be wrong one time! Especially Malfoy!" I said with venom in my voice at Malfoy's name.

"Now, Bella. Don't get crazy."

"I won't. I won't. I'm too weak for anything crazy anyway." We both giggled. Then Neville and the golden trio walked up to our carriage. Harry looked terrified as he stared at the front of the carriage.

Luna then started to read her quibbler that she got from her father since he edits that magazine.

"What are those things?" Harry asked in horror.

"There's nothing there Harry, it's pulling itself, like always." Hermione stated. Harry just stared at nothing like there was some monstrous creature standing right in front of him or something.

"You're not going mad.... I can see them too." Luna started as she put down her magazine.

"You're just as sane as I am." She said with a small smile. Harry stated at her then Neville walked over to us.

"Can we sit with you Issy?" He asked quietly.

"No." I said plainly. He frowned.

"Neville c'mon I was just kidding." I chuckled a little as he rolled his eyes. They all got into the carriage and the golden trio stared at me as if they were trying to find something they lost.

"Um, why are you staring at me?" I asked, a little creeped out. They stopped staring immediately as I said that.

"Oh um, it's just. Do we know you? Because I feel like I recognize you." Ron said awkwardly. I raised my eyebrows in shock. I then leaned toward Neville.