Blood

Issy's outfit:

It's has been two weeks since I decided to not be friends with the boys and I actually didn't mind it

It's has been two weeks since I decided to not be friends with the boys and I actually didn't mind it. I didn't have to worry about what they thought because I didn't want them in my life anymore. Even though Neville is my brother. Me and my friends have been closer then ever and ever night I sleep in the boy's dorms with Draco unless Pansy wants a girls night.

Me and Draco have been especially close as girlfriend and boyfriend. We act like we've been dating for our whole lives. Ever chance we have when we're alone we steal passionate kisses.

But right now I just had to worry about falling asleep. I was beat from today because I had double Transfiguration, History of Magic, DADA, and Astronomy. It was one of the worst school days ever but my friends and Draco cheered me up. Draco especially. I snuggled up into Draco's neck and he pulled me closer. The minute I closed my eyes I was out.

Third person POV:

Everyone in the friend's dorm slept peacefully until Isabella's eyes shot open from a horrific dream. It was only 2 am and she has never gotten up at this time. She felt cold sweat dripping down her face that she quickly wiped away. She just had a dream about Draco being tortured by Voldemort while she was forced to watch. She knew that Voldemort was back and she was scared but whatever she did, she would never let Draco get hurt. She took in a deep breath.

"You okay baby?" Draco murmured as he squinted his eyes open slightly. She turned to her boyfriend and nodded shakily.

"I just need to process something." She whispered before getting up from the bed. Draco nodded and quickly went back to sleep. She started to walk to the bathroom when she started to wobble. She held onto the doorframe tightly as she walked toward the sink. She flicked on the light and clutched onto the counter top as she leaned over it. She felt like she was going to throw up. But it was her chest that hurt, not her stomach.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Draco said from the bed. She nodded weakly as she placed a hand on her chest. He eyed her as she turned on the sink slightly just in case.

She then coughed loudly and she felt something come out of her mouth when she did so. She looked at her fist that she coughed into and saw blood on it. She started breathing heavily as she felt her vision get blurry. She started wobbling again because she felt insanely dizzy.

"Stella?" Draco said with a worried expression. She started to cough again but this time into her hand. When she was done she looked down at her palm to see blood dripping from it. She felt like she was going to pass out right there in the bathroom but she needed to hold it together.

"Baby?" Draco was about to get up when she held up her clean hand and hid the bloody one.

"I'm fine." She said in a raspy voice. She coughed again but forgot to cover it so blood went everywhere. On the mirror, counter, and even the walls. She gulped as she saw Draco get up and walk over to her.