Out

Issy's outfit:

Today I was leaving the hospital wing after two weeks of boredom, Draco, Neville, and Pansy

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Today I was leaving the hospital wing after two weeks of boredom, Draco, Neville, and Pansy. I didn't mind Pansy and Draco but Neville was a pain to get rid of. I decided to get primped up today because I could finally get out of the hell hole. Only Pansy knew I was dressed up today because she had to drop of clothes for me. I had to do my own hair and makeup which was fine since I felt great. Madame Pomfrey said that the blood clot healed insanely well but I should stay in the hospital for the whole time just in case.

My friends were going to come and pick me up at 10 am so Madame Pomfrey could test me one last time.

"Ready for your testing Ms.Longbottom?" Madame Pomfrey said as she walked over to me with her testing supplies.

"Yeah." I said joyfully.

"Remember you still have to take thinners for three months just in case."

"I know." I said quickly. I wanted to get this over with so I could be ready to leave. She did her usual testing but looked extra hard for anything that might be sketchy.

"You're all good! Your body did amazing at healing." She praised me even though I can't really control my body.

"You can leave anytime now." She said before walking away. I looked at the clock on the wall and it read 9:50. I groaned.

"Draco hurry up." I whined. I reached for the book on the table next to my bed that Draco brought me from the library yesterday. I opened it and started reading. The ten minutes went by relatively fast because the book was pretty interesting even though I didn't understand one word.

"Hey gorgeous." Draco said as they all walked to my bed.

"What's with the makeup and hair?" Blaise teased slightly.

"Oh nothing I was just excited about leaving." I smiled as I jumped out of the bed. They all looked at my outfit and Draco bit his lip. He walked up to me as he looked me up and down.

"You're so sexy." He said huskily. I blushed and giggled slightly before we all walked out of the wing.

"I'm so glad to get out of that hell." I smiled as we walked through the corridors. We all laughed. Me and Draco started slowing down since our friends walk to fast. He looked behind us then smirked.

"What are you smirking about?" I asked.

"Oh nothing." He said innocently. I gave him a suspicious look before ignoring it. We were walking through the dungeons when his arm snaked around my waist. I smiled but I soon gasped as he slowly moved from my waist to the back of my thigh.

"That's what you get for wearing a skirt like that." He whispered in my ear. I shivered and he smirked.

"Then maybe I should wear skirts more." I winked as he placed his arm around my waist again.