Quidditch Game

Issy's outfit:

It was the next day and the previous night I slept with Pansy because the boys still hadn't returned

It was the next day and the previous night I slept with Pansy because the boys still hadn't returned. We all started to get worried but we eventually went to bed with a tense feeling in the air.

I woke up with a weird feeling in my throat. But I let it slip by me as I got up and dressed into my Slytherin pride outfit I picked out last night and walked out to the common room. When I hit the bottom of the stairs I stopped in my tracks as the portrait opened and someone walked through the portrait hole. More like a dozen people.

I then saw a head of blonde hair and I ran into his arms.

"Where the hell were you?!" I cried. I broke the hug and I gasped. The whole team had huge bruises, bloody noses, and black eyes. Blaise even had a giant scrap along the side of his face. And they were all covered in dirt and grime.

"Wh-what happened to you guys?" I shivered. Draco gulped.

"Draco..." I said softly. He had purple bruises on his lower neck and throat and blood all over his face.

"T-the Gryffindor Quidditch team came back. They wanted a rematch." He looked down at the ground.

"Y-you didn't... fight back. Did you?" The team stayed silent. I grabbed onto Draco's quidditch robes and had tears in my eyes.

"This is how you die Draco. Doing this shit!" I started shaking him lightly by the collar.

"I-I know." I laid my head on his chest.

"You're lucky to be alive Draco Lucius Malfoy." I tear slipped from my eyes and I backed away.

"Come on. Let me clean you up. And all of you assholes get cleaned up too because you guys have a game today! And you can't go out on the field looking like a ton of sissies who just fight people for no fucking reason!" I yelled at the team. They all nodded in fear before scurrying up to their dorms. I stopped Blaise and led him and Draco to the furniture. I sat them down and frowned.

"I'm going to go get a wash cloth for your cuts." I said as I walked up to Pansy's dormitory. I walked in and she was getting ready.

"Hey! Have they shown up yet?" She asked as I walked into her bathroom to get two clothes.

"Um, yeah they just did.... All bloody." I said slowly.

"What?!" She shouted.

"Come on." I said as I finished getting the cloths. I walked downstairs and the minute she saw Blaise she ran over to him.

"Oh my god! What happened?!" She cried as she tried to help Blaise.

"We got in a fight with the Gryffindor Quidditch team." Blaise told her. I handed her a cloth and she started cleaning Blaise up. I sat next to Draco on the loveseat and he did everything to avoid my eyes.