Emery

Issy's hair:

After dinner me and Emery walked to Snape's office

After dinner me and Emery walked to Snape's office. Emery was sending me questions left and right about where I was but I just zoned out and ignored all of them.

"Wait! I remember Theodore saying that Malfoy wanted to talk to you before Transfiguration and then you never showed up! Were you with Malfoy?!" She shouted. That snapped me back into reality. My eyes widened.

"Oh course not! Why would I be?!" I said quickly.

"Then what did Malfoy want?"

"Oh um... potions. Yeah, because he's my partner and he wanted to get some extra practice in since I'm not the best and you know Malfoy, he always has to show off how good he is and he can't do that unless I'm good so..." I lied.

"Then how come you did a draught of living death by yourself in like 30 minutes?" She pushed.

"Um, Im good at that one. But any other one I'm horrible at." I bit my lip.

"But that's one of the hardest potions to perfect."

"I don't know what to tell you Emery." I said as we entered Snape's classroom. Unlike last time, he was sitting at his desk. He saw us and stood up.

"Ms.Lessard you will be cleaning trophy's in the trophy room. And Ms.Longbottom you will be cleaning my jars, tables, and cauldrons." Why did he assign me so much and not Emery?!

"But-" I tried to complain but I was cut off by the door opening. In walked Draco.

"Mr.Malfoy you're late." Snape scolded.

"Sorry, Professor. Lost track of time." He copied Emery's line. Emery glared at him and I held in a laugh. He saw me trying not to laugh and smirked.

"Just get started helping Longbottom. Lessard go start at the trophy room. Filch already has all the stuff you need there for you." Snape ordered.

"I will be back to check on you in an hour." He then walked out of the room. Emery walked over to me.

"Good luck with that." She smirked slightly before walking out of Snape's classroom. I rolled my eyes as Draco burst out laughing.

"What?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"I could tell you were trying not to laugh. And that just made it even more funny!" He was basically dying as he leaned against a table. I smacked his arm and headed to the front of the room where the cleaning supplies were.