Hoodie

Issy's outfit & hair:

*Next morning*

Issy's POV:

I woke up with a major headache as I squinted my eyes open to be met with the harsh light. I groaned as I feel back on the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. I opened my eyes slightly to see Draco with only sweatpants on as he got ready in the bathroom that was in the dorm. I then saw Blaise and Theo passed out in their beds. What the hell?! I groaned again and rubbed my face.

"Bloody hell." I moaned. Draco stopped brushing his teeth for a bit and looked at me. He spit in the sink and wiped his mouth with a towel before walking over to me.

"You're awake." He smiled slightly as he squatted next to the bed I was in.

"What the hell? Where am I? What happened last night? The party?-"

"Last night at the party we were playing truth or dare and things got a little... to far. Where you were drugged by a guy on my quidditch team, Aiden. You passed out so I carried you up here and you slept in my bed the whole night." He explained. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"B-but where did you sleep?" I asked, not really wanting to hear the answer.

"The floor." He shrugged as he pointed to a very simple bed that consisted of two blankets and a pillow.

"Now I feel bad because-"

"Don't feel bad Stella. It wasn't you're fault of what happened last night. It was mine."

"No it wasn't. And you could've slept in you're bed and I could've slept on the floor-"

"Then I would feel guilty because you were just drugged and then I made you sleep on the floor. That's just not right." He shook his head. I smiled.

"Thank you. For everything." I whispered as I kissed his cheek. He blushed slightly as he looked down.

"That's what I'm here for." He looked back up and looked deeply into my eyes. His eyes slowly went down to my lips but they shot back up to me. We both slowly started to lean in. The door then burst open and Pansy stood in the doorway. Me and Draco jumped away from each other.

"Where is she?!" Pansy screamed.

"Pansy what the hell are you doing in the boys dormitory's?!" Draco yelled. She looked at Draco and raised her eyebrow when she saw him with no shirt on.

"And what were you two doing?" She smirked.

"Nothing." I said quickly. Her smirk grew as Draco stood up and walked into the bathroom again. Pansy walked over to Draco's bed and sat at the edge of it.

"So... what were you doing with Draco?" She whispered.

"Nothing." I said with an annoyed expression. She got the hint and nodded.