Kiss

Issy's outfit:

I woke up the next day with Draco still next to me

I woke up the next day with Draco still next to me. I smiled as I saw his arms around my waist, remembering what happened last night. I was dating my best friend. I was dating Draco Malfoy. But I couldn't be happier about it. I looked up at the clock in the boy's dorm and it read 7:49. I decided to slowly get up so I wouldn't wake Draco and tip-toe down to the common room and up to Pansy's room where I had some clothes. Me and Pansy thought of an idea to have a small trunk of some clothes and backup essentials in case I don't want to go to the Gryffindor common room which most of the time. I opened the door and she was still sleeping as was basically every other slytherin right now. I walked quietly to my trunk and pulled out an outfit for the day.

I walked into her bathroom and changed quickly. I walked out and got my essentials from the little bag they were in and brought them into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hair, washed my face, put on perfume and deodorant, and finished it with a natural makeup look. When I walked out of the bathroom Pansy was still sleeping so I pulled out a book I packed in case I got bored and walked back out to the common room.

I sat on one of the leather couches and started reading it. It wasn't another hour before I heard someone come down from the boy's dorms. I looked up from my book and saw Draco looking beat. He groaned as he was still only in sweatpants.

"Baby what time is it?" He asked as he plopped on the couch next to me. I smiled at the nickname and looked at him.

"It's 8:15 handsome." He yawned and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Wake me up at 9." He whispered. I nodded and played with his hair gently as I began reading again.

About 15 minutes later Pansy came down all ready for the day.

"Oh hey Bella." I put a finger to my lips as she saw Draco sleeping. She nodded and sat down in one of the chairs.

"I'm so tired." She said as she rubbed her eyes.

"I know. Last night was really tiring."

"Well of course it was for you. You got a boyfriend." She smirked. I smiled and looked at Draco who was sleeping calmly.

"How is that going by the way?" She asked a little worry in her voice.

"Honestly. I'm so happy. Even if it's just been 8 hours of us having a relationship, he makes me so happy and I never want to lose him." She smiled at me, not a smirk, a smile.

"That's great. I know he feels the same way. And you two are so cute together." She said the last sentence at a higher pitch than usual.

We talked for another 45 minutes until I realized it was 9. Draco was still sleeping but I didn't want to wake him up.

"Should I wake him up?" I asked Pansy.

"Uhh no. Draco's not a morning person."

"I know but he told me to wake him up at 9."