Nott

Issy's hair:

Today I have potions

Today I have potions... I am literally going to die. I haven't seen Malfoy since our little encounter. Well, besides from across a classroom. He's been staring at me almost everyday! And it's so creepy! And in Herbology I have to sit next to a Slytherin names Theodore Nott or something like that. He's not bad actually. He's actually really cute. And he's super nice to me.

This is what I imagine Theo to look like:

I was walking to Snape's classroom with Emery when Malfoy passed us

I was walking to Snape's classroom with Emery when Malfoy passed us. He brushed his hand across my back but quickly took it away. Good thing no one noticed. We walked into Snape's classroom and I groaned quietly.

"Kill me now." I said under my breath. Emery just giggled and I glared at her as she hurried over to Zabini. They have been getting along perfectly but then there's me and tweedle dumb over there! I sat next to Draco and he smirked.

"Miss me?" He whispered in my ear.

"Don't start Malfoy." I snapped.

"Why? Don't you want to feel amazing? Feel like you've never felt before? I can help you feel that way. You just have to let me." He growled. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before completing ignoring him. Snape then strutted in like a model on a cat walk and told us that we would be working on love potions today. We have only an hour to finish it which is extremely easy for me and Malfoy because we are probably the best in the class.

We got our supplies and got to work. And surprisingly Draco did work! He is amazing at potions and it made us finish the potion in 30 minutes when it should've taken more then an hour! We smelled it like Snape had told us to and I smelled fresh robes, apples, and mint cologne. And oddly Draco smelled roses, strawberries, and vanilla which is what my perfume smells like. When we were done I pulled out my herbology homework that Sprout assigned. It was weird because Sprout never gives homework but apparently to her we have to know about the Chinese Chomping Cabbage! I groaned and set my head on the table.

"Need help?" Draco asked.

"No." I snapped.

"Yeah you do." He smirked.