Masquerade

Today was the masquerade and there was this joyful energy in the air of Hogwarts. Everyone was excited, even Draco was looking forward to it. The ball started at 10 and went until midnight then all of the charms would immediately disappear. The mask was also charmed to only tell one person who we were so if we tried to tell someone else then it would immediately stop us.

It was already 8 o'clock and me and Pansy were in the common room with the boys. Draco had his arm around my waist as we talked about the masquerade. I then looked up at the clock and I shot up off the couch.

"It's already 8!" I panicked. Pansy's eyes widened and she shot up too.

"So?" Draco asked, cluelessly.

"That means we only have 2 hours to get ready!" Pansy yelled as we walked quickly up to Pansy's dorm.

"Okay! Let's do dresses, hair, then makeup." I planned as we walked into her dorm.

Issy's outfit: 

Pansy's outfit:

Pansy's outfit:

We both did the charm Dumbledore told us to do on our masks and Pansy immediately became not recognizable

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Isabella. Isabella Longbottom." I smiled.

"Bella! Oh my gosh! It's Pansy! You're so pretty!"

"Says you! Pans you look breath taking!" I complimented. She blushed slightly.

"Thanks. What time is it?" She asked. I looked up at the clock and raised my eyebrows.

"It's already 10:10."

"Oh! We better get going!" She said loudly before checking herself to make sure she looked good and I did the same. As soon as we were done we walked out of her dorm. In just a couple of minutes we were in the great hall. It was gorgeously decorated with black fairy lights, black floating pumpkins, and other Halloween decorations. Surprisingly there was no professors in sight which I thought was awesome.

"Come on Pans lets get drinks!" I smiled as we walked over to a table with black looking drinks. We each grabbed one and started drinking it. I almost spit out my drink as I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned to see a tall boy with platinum blonde hair, grey eyes, and pale skin. He was cute. He had a black mask on and a black suit.