Chapter 1

-Bella's pov-

Today I'll be going to Gabbie her apartment, again. I've been there a lot lately, I love hanging out with her and Lavender and it's not like I have something better to do.

I walked to her door and she immediately opens it.

"Bell you're finally here come in"

"Hi to you too but what's going on why are you in such a hurry?" I asked her.

"I have a surprise for you, and don't worry you're going to love it" she answers.

"Can you-" I stopped talking because I see what she was talking about. We're standing in the living room and there is someone sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"Long time no see Bells"

"JACK" I run up to him and give him a huge hug "Wait weren't you supposed to be on tour for another week?" I said as I let him go.

"We're done with tour and I wanted to surprise you" Jack says.

"Well you did a great job on surprising me"

Gabbie, Jack and I were catching up on our lives while Lav was playing on the ground.

"Hey Bells when was the last time since you've seen the boys?" Jack asks me.

"When I went to your concert here half a year ago, why?" I answer him.

"No when did you actually see them and spoke to them for the last time?"

"I don't know, a long time ago" I say.

"Where Jack is going with this is that you need to see them again." Gabbie says

"Why?"

"Because they're my bandmates and best friends, they're important to me and so are you. I want you guys to get along and just be friends with each other." Jack tells me.

"Yeah I get that"

"We're going to the Why Don't We house tonight and we'll be having dinner there and a movie night, I already told everyone that you're coming too" Jack says

"I don't know-"

"Ok great" He says with a big smile on his face

"Fine, but who is going to be there except us?" I ask

"All the guys will be there and their girlfriends and Anna, Daniels sister is coming too. You'll get along with everyone there I know it" Gabbie says

"Good to know, I'm going home to get ready for tonight"

"We'll pick you up at 7" Jack tells me

"See you guys tonight"

I walk out the door and make my way back home. I have my own apartment here in LA and it's close to Gabbie so I can just walk there. I put my airpods in and put on some music.

As I was walking the streets I started thinking about tonight. I don't know most of the people there, I hope it won't be that awkward. But Jack looked so happy when I said I'd come I don't want to ruin that. We'll see what happens I guess.

*The boys all still live together in this story, it fitted well :)

**If you have any feedback please let me know