Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Niall's POV

@HoransBabe: @NiallOfficial is the father of @AlyssaPayne 's child #confirmed

@Banging1D: @NiallOfficial little man whore is now a little daddy whore

@HaroldsCougarBabe: looks like @NiallOfficial is off the market forever and kept a secret from us #cool

@1DBiggestFan: We were lied to for three years #cooool @NiallOfficial

I didn't want to see what else people were saying, because quite frankly I don't like to see our fans angry. Especially about something this big.

"Niall I'm so so sorry." Alyssa wrapped her arms around my neck from behind and I grabbed her hands.

"It's fine really. They were going to have to find out sooner or later." He shrugged giving each of her hands a kiss.

"Are you sure?" She asked once more, sounding a little unsure of herself. I turned around her and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"I'm positive. No need to worry, babe." I took my attention from her to Carter and he was sitting there covering his eyes.

"Ew! Mommy and daddy that's gross!" He yelled practically so the whole house could hear. Harry snickered from the corner and took Carter to play in the other room.

"Totally off the topic but what are you going to do about Zayn? I don't want you doing anything you'll regret." She began rubbing her hands up and down my arms and I grabbed her hands and held them.

"You don't need to worry about it okay?" I looked her in the eyes and she looked too unsure in her eyes.

"Let me talk to him first at least?" She had that glint of hope in her eyes and I rolled my eyes.

"Why do you want to talk to him so bad? He practically mouth raped you!" I started whisper-yelling and she looked me dead in the eye.

"I'm not getting into this again. Just let me talk to him first okay? Okay." She walked out of the room to play with Carter and I followed. Louis and Harry were making a 'fort' out of the leather couch. They happily let me in but there was a strict 'no girls' rule, so Alyssa sat on the couch behind us. She than stepped on the fort, landing straight on Harry's private area, making Louis and I double over in laughter.

"OW!" He was doubled over moaning and gripping his area.

"Oops! Sorry Harold." She patted the top of his head, causing him to flip her off.

"Harry! There are children sitting here!" I yelled at him and he gave me a death glare. I smiled and took Carter into the other room.

"Hey Daddy?" He looked up at me with a smile. I returned one and met him at eye level.

"What Carts?" I replied back and his smile went bigger.

"Nothing," He paused, standing up. "I just like saying that." He smiled and pulled me into play with his trains again.

Alyssa's POV

"Ow Jesus Lyss!" He still sat on the floor, making a big deal about an ACCIDENT. My ringing phone saved me at the moment and I excused myself to answer it.

"Ello?"

"Lyss." Zayn's rough scratchy voice spoke through the receiver and I rolled my eyes that he was trying to talk to me again.

"What is it Zayn? Do you not have any patience?" I made my annoyance clear, and he sighed.

"Look. It's apparent you hate me, and you can stop with the tone. I get it. I'm sorry Lyss. My feelings have gotten out of control, and I regret everything I did. I'll tell Niall what I did, and he can hate me if he chooses. I just want your friendship back. I understand I'll never have a chance with you and it hurts to think that. You're a great girl and Niall's a lucky guy. I'm so sorry." He finished with a sigh, and I immediately felt guilty about the way I had been treating him. It must be hard for someone to like somebody else and have to see them with another girl, especially when there is a kid involved.