Chapter 32

Chapter 32

"Well Alyssa looks like you're going to be up and moving within the next few days, lucky for you your wounds weren't that severe and you're only on bed rest for today and tomorrow." The burly doctor gave me a smile with his way over whitened teeth.

"Thanks, doctor." I returned the smile and he gave me a small wave before closing my bedroom door on his way out.

"That's good!" I tried giving Niall a happy smile and all he gave in return was a small smile that I could tell was forced.

I honestly didn't know why he was so upset with me. It wasn't my fault that Carter interrupted our almost kiss, it probably was for the better that it didn't happen anyways. As much as I wanted to ask him I knew he would brush it off and ask about something else. It was what he did when he didn't want to talk about something. He did it in interviews all of the time, but he never did it with me, ever. Until now.

"Do you want to play a board game?" I tried to perk up his attitude, and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't care." He wouldn't meet my gaze and he got up and grabbed monopoly from the cupboard.

"I call the top hat!" We yelled in unison and a small smile appeared on his face, this one was real.

"You can have it." The smile left as fast as it came and so did my happy mood.

"Niall what is your fucking deal? When we used to play monopoly you wouldn't even play if you didn't have that. Cut the shit and tell me what's with you." A burst of confidence called for me to burst his bubble of a pissed off attitude and he finally met my gaze, grabbed his shoes and phone, and walked out the door.

This time I didn't even want to get up and run after him, he didn't deserve it. He didn't have the confidence to even tell me what was wrong. I knew I needed to apologize though, and since I was the bigger person, I would.

*Two Days Later*

My leg was doing much better, and I could walk on it without it hurting. The doctor checked me off of bed rest and I dedicated this day to apologize to Niall. I was a bitch and what I said was uncalled for. I made sure Liam was okay with watching Carter for a couple of hours and he gave me directions to Niall's flat. { http://i.imgur.com/jAAwd.png }

It was pretty easy to find, but still pretty hidden. His building was cute and cozy and I took the elevator up to the 6th floor. I walked down the carefully decorated halls looking for 9E and I came across it. There was a welcome mat in front of the door that I guessed someone put it there for him. I knocked on the door lightly a few times before I heard shuffling behind the closed door. It swung open after a couple seconds and Niall stood there in joggers and a black V-Neck.

"Look Niall I'm so-" I was cut off by Niall wrapping his arms around my waist and crashing his lips onto mine. The familiar spark went off in my stomach and around me and I wrapped my hands around his neck. I almost forgot how much I missed his kisses. His lips were so soft and warm and they tasted like Honey Ginger Tea, his favorite. We stood in that doorway kissing for what seemed like hours, until we saw a flash go off behind us. Our lips separated and we both turned to look at the source of flash, but whoever took it was long gone. We turned back to each other and he looked straight into my eyes.

"No I'm sorry. I couldn't hold that off any longer. It was killing me." He gave me a huge smile and I was doing the same.

"I thought you were mad because Carter interr-" He slammed his lips upon mine once again, this time for a shorter period, to my dismay.