Chapter 25

Chapter 26

When I arrived back home, the house was eerily quiet. I never was a fan of being home alone, I always was afraid of someone coming in the house, and killing me. Let's just say I had some pretty bad nightmares when I was a kid. I crept upstairs and threw my purse on my bed, taking my phone and laptop and going downstairs. The couch suffocated me as I opened my laptop and logged onto Twitter. I had thousands of new mentions, some about Niall and I, some telling me to kill myself, and a ton from my blog. I was surprisingly getting good feedback from my short little thing about love.

You should start your own blog! I really loved it! x

Now ur trying to b a writer? hahah try again slut

ur so good at writinggggg u should do summore

I smiled at their compliments and I composed a new tweet to thank everyone.

@AlyssaPayne: thanks everyone for the feedback on my blog! should i start my own? x love you all :)

From the feedback I was getting, I decided to begin a blog. I mean, what was the harm that could bring, people liked it, so why not? I logged of Twitter, and onto google to do some stalking on myself from the pictures that had gotten realsed of Niall and I. I immediately became infuriated.

Picture of Niall and I hugging. Kissing. Lying on the beach. Talking to each other. Sitting by the fire. And the one that caused tears to fall down my face, him giving me my ring. It was such an invasion of privacy. Such a personal, private moment, that now the world saw. As if on cue, everyone came home as I was in the middle of processing it all.

"Lyss, what's wrong." Niall immediately rushed to my side, and pulled me into his arms. I picked up the laptop and set it in my lap, so he could see. I watched as his eyes became dark, and he held me tighter. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for doing this to you." That comment made me cry even harder. I buried my face in his shoulder, as he tried his best to comfort me.

"It's okay, I'm just overreacting." I whispered into his neck and it caused him to wrap his arms around my waist.

"It really isn't. It's not okay." He muttered into my ear, causing me to shudder as his hot breath hit my ear. He smiled at his reaction to me and I couldn't help but want to feel his lips on top of mine. "I read your blog on the way home, I loved it."

"Thanks love. It was all about you, well not the breakup part, but you know what I mean." I bit my lip awaiting his response.

"Stop that."

"Stop what?"

"That biting your lip business!" He threw his hands up and I screwed up my face in confusion.

"Why?"

"It makes me think inappropriate thoughts." He shrugged his shoulders, and my body shook with laughter. I bit my lip again, this time actually trying to look seductive.

"Does it really?" I whispered against his ear.

"I swear to God." He clenched his teeth. I could tell he was searching for something to do that would make me upset.

"What was that?" I whispered against his weak spot on his neck. His arms tensed and he pulled me up to his face, meeting eye contact for a split second before crashing his lips against mine. I pulled away quickly before tapping my finger on his lips before running upstairs to find Zayn. He was sitting on his bed, typing away on his laptop.

"Hey." I smiled feeling a little flustered from my little moment with Niall. "So when exactly is your anniversary?"

"Friday." He smiled, not looking up from his computer screen.