Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Alyssa's POV

My eyes were squeezed shut and I didn't want to open them. I heard Niall mumbling in his sleep beside me, something about Nandos I believe. I managed to open my eyes and the room was pitch black, other than the light projecting from Niall's alarm clock which read 0:24. I lightly shook Niall and he gasped loudly. "What? Who's there?" He sounded alarmed.

"Calm down Niall it's just me." I turned to him and grabbed his hand. 

"Oh Jesus, you scared the shit outta me. Why are you up?" He asked in a super sexy morning voice.

"I can't sleep, let's go do something." I settled into his arms realizing I was still wearing only my bra and sweatpants. His hands rested on my stomach while his arms were wrapped around me, bringing me warmth.

"Or I could just do you." Niall said cheekily. I whacked him upside the head. "Yeah, I deserved that." 

"Yes you did. You know what would be super fun?" I started to become giddy with the great idea that had popped into my mind. I could feel Niall shaking with laughter behind me.

"What would be 'super fun' Lyss?" He made sure to emphasize the 'Super Fun' part to sound like a teenage girl.

"If we took the Range Rover to the beach and then we could do whatever there for a little while then we could put all the seats down in the car and then take blankets and pillows, trick it out a bit then sleep in there!" I probably sounded like a thirteen year old school girl.

"Midnight swim and sleepover? Sounds fun!" He mocked a teenage girl again. "Whatever you want Lyss." He adjusted his voice to sound normal.

"Yay!" I turned around and kissed him for awhile then pulled away quickly and with a wink, I ran away. I looked around my Niall covered room and grabbed a small duffel bag threw in a swimsuit, another sweatshirt and sweatpants, a beanie, and my laptop. Walking downstairs with my duvet, fuzzy blanket, and pillow in hand Niall was waiting outside for me.

"What took you so long?" Niall smirked at me as he threw my stuff in the trunk then quickly getting into the car. 

"I was too distracted with your face plastered everywhere I look." I admitted, making that smirk on glued on his face even bigger.

"Geeze, my sexiness is really becoming a problem isn't it?" Niall put a fake scared look on his face and it only made me smile even more. After about twenty minutes of comfortable silence, of Niall holding my hand while driving, I broke the silence.

"This is crazy you know." I admitted squeezing Niall's hand.

"That's the fun of it." Niall said pulling into the parking lot, parking so the trunk was facing the beach.   We got out and walked over to sit on the same beach where Niall asked me out about three weeks ago. I tried to blank out the rest of that night, but the guilt always came back. The sky was clouded but it was still a beautiful night. Niall got up and started pulling me towards the edge of the water. We talked for what seemed like hours then Niall caught me completely off guard. 

"Lyss?" Niall asked nervously. He always made his voice go an octave higher when he was nervous about something. 

"Niall?" I mocked him laughing. Niall grabbed my other hand and stopped me and looked me dead in the eyes. 

"Will you be my girlfriend again?" He breathed against my lips, our foreheads touching. My stomach wanted to turn upside down and do back flips in the air.

"Of course Mr. Horan." Our lips met once again, the sparks flying everywhere around us until I felt a raindrop hit my head, causing me to pull away. Niall noticed this and smiled as we ran back to the car, shutting the trunk door behind us. We were rolling around laughing our surprisingly nice setup in the back of the car. Niall had set a blanket down along with our pillows and he even put small candles around us. 

"You're so romantic Niall." I sat down in between his legs and watched the rain. I could feel Niall's hot breath running down my neck giving me the shivers. I tried to hold in a moan, even though he wasn't even kissing me. I let out short raggedy breaths letting out a small moan. I could feel Niall smiling into kissing my neck slowly, I could feel the spots where he had exactly kissed me, leaving a burning sensation when he pulled away. He made his way to my soft spot, going from barely touching it to sucking it, leaving a love bite. I threw my head back in pleasure, letting out a loud moan. After the tension getting to me, I turned around, wrapped my legs around his waist, and crushed my lips against his. Our tongues danced around each others mouths while our hands explored each others bodies. I quickly pulled off my pants leaving me in my yoga seamless underwear. Niall pulled off his shirt and I jumped back on top of him kissing his chest, abs and waistband of his pants, Niall flipped me over taking off my cami once again. Niall kissed straight down my torso to the waist band of my underwear, making me bite my lip and let out such a loud moan and Niall quickly met my lips again. My fingers ran through his hair as his hands ran up and down my thighs. We pulled away for breath and at the same time said, "We should stop." We laughed and kissed one more time, as we put the clothes we stripped back on, it was cold. We laid down on the duvet and pulled another one over us as our legs entwined. 

"Love you girlfriend." Niall breathed, centimeteres away from my lips.

"Love you more boyfriend." Our lips met again for a sweet short kiss. 

"Goodnight, now don't wake me up this time." Niall cackled a little bit causing me to smile. 

"I won't. Goodnight." I looked into his piercing blue eyes until they slowly closed, and mine did the same. 

___________________________________________________________________

well this was getting heated wasn't it children]

jk that was weird just forget that comment im too lazy to delete it but sorry for not updating over the weekend i spent the weekend with a friend so yeah ill start writing again tonight so i'll update tomorrow c: 

idk how long this is going to turn out as well so sorry if its short :3