Chapter 1

just before you dive into this, this is the most embarassing thing ever. it's terribly written and has so many mistakes and it literally makes me cringe reading it. if you're still balsy enough to read, thanks. xxxx

 //// NOTE I CHANGED MY USERNAME SO THE COVER IS INCORRECT ////

Chapter 1

I woke up to my radio blaring 'One Thing' by One Direction. I groaned and smiled when I heard my brother's voice. "Get out, get out, get out of my head, and fall into my arms instead." Liam sang. Liam is my twin brother and one of my closest friends. We don't get to see each other much because he's busy with the band, touring and all.

"Honey, make sure you have everything packed, your flight leaves in 2 hours!" My mom yelled up the stairs. I sighed looked around and saw my four huge suitcases ready to go. Liam was bringing me out to live with him and the boys for the summer, since I haven't seen him in almost a year.

"Everything's ready mom, we probably should get to the airport now!" I yelled back down the stairs. I took one last look around my room and pulled my suitcases down the stairs. My mom pulled me in for one last hug before I got into the arranged car to take me to the airport. Not even a minute before I left, my phone buzzed with a text from my mother. 'Be safe! Don't fall in love with any of the boys!' I laughed and quickly replied. 'I'll try, no promises though ;)' I locked my iPhone and took a deep breath taking in about what adventure I was going to endure for the next three months. I'm living with five teenage boys for the next three months with no parental supervision, no rules, no nothing. Anything could happen. I brushed my dark brown, stick-straight hair behind my hair and smiled to myself.

"Miss, we have arrived at the airport. This man will take your bags on a cart and help you check them." The driver informed me.

"Thank you. Have a nice day!" I waved goodbye to the car. The man taking my bags led me to check my bags. I grabbed a crumpled five dollar bill and gave it to him once all my bags were checked. "Thanks so much, you're a life saver!" I smiled.

"Anytime Miss." He replied back giving me a small wave as I walked away to security. I got through no problem, until when I was walking to my terminal a couple of small teenage girls recognized me as Liam's sister. I took a quick picture and hugged the girls and raced to my plane, which was now boarding.

I handed the man my ticket out of breath, and he glared at me with a scowl on his face, when he turned around I flipped him off and walked onto the plane. Classy, I know.

I sat down in first class and waited for the plane to take off. It was only a two-hour flight, which wasn't bad. We took off and I took out my laptop and looked up to see the man sitting across the row staring at me, and not taking any precautions to make it look subtle. I started looking through twitter, tumblr, and all of my other pointless social networks. Before I knew it, a good ten minutes later the man was still staring at me. I pushed my hair out of my face and was beginning to get fed up. "Why don't you take a picture, it lasts longer?" I said a little too loud. The man snapped out of his daze.

"Oh dear I'm sorry! I probably look like a rapist or something." He sounded gay. I laughed nervously.

"Yeah, really." I murmured under my breath.

"I'm sorry! I was visiting family here and you're just so gorgeous. I'm a model scout, for Victoria's Secret. We just dropped a model not that long ago, and we're looking for a model to come and replace her? Would you like to come into my office in London and interview for the position?" He babbled. My mouth dropped open, a Victoria's Secret model? Me?

"Me?" I asked looking around. He laughed sounding like a witch.

"Yeah you! You have really beautiful facial features and a nice body!" He chirped. I bit my lip and zipped up my Jack Wills jacket.

"Um, sure why not?" I spoke without thinking. I mean I could turn down the job if I didn't want it, I'd definitely have to talk to Liam about it though.

"Great! Here's my card. This probably would have been awkward if I wasn't gay." He admitted. I laughed at this and gave him a warm smile.

"Yeah! I'll give you my information for the interview." I scribbled my number onto a piece of the business card he gave me and I handed to him.

"Thanks doll!" He took my number. I sat back down in my seat and looked back down and shut my laptop and put it away.

"We will now be landing in London International Airport. It's currently 14:27 with sunny skies. Make sure your seat belts are fastened and enjoy your day." The flight attendant chirped. I shut my eyes and squeezed the arm rests, landing was my least favorite part of plane rides. At any given moment you could go head first into the ground or the wheels could fall off, so many things could go wrong. We landed no problem and I ran out of the plane wanting to find Liam. I found him holding a paper sign that had 'Lyssa' written in bubble letters with a smile on his face. He folded up the sign and put it in his pocket when he saw me. I sprinted and jumped onto him wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Someone's a little excited to see Liam today." Liam commented.

"I haven't seen you in a year and I'm a girl. I'm bound to get a little emotional." I said shakily. Tears fell from my face and Liam squeezed me tight.

"I missed you so much." Liam whispered.

"I missed you too." I replied. "Now enough of the tears and onto how much fun we're going to have this summer!" I got off of Liam and we headed towards baggage claim. We each took two suitcases and went to the car.

"Yee! I'm so excited for this summer! We're going to have so much fun!" I squealed. Liam chuckled. "Oh and I have to tell you about this guy I met on the plane!"

"You didn't fall in love on a two hour plane ride did you?" Liam sounded annoyed.

"No! Stop the attitude mister! No one can bring this good mood down." I chirped. I told him all about the Victoria's Secret job and the interview and how I'm a possible candidate.

"I really wouldn't want every guy in the world to see my sister half naked, including me, but," He paused fixing his hair. "If you really wanted to do it l would support you." I smiled and hugged him again, he smelled good.

"Thank you Liam, it means a lot." I meant genuinely. He smiled back at me. I took my compact out of my purse and checked my makeup, which surprisingly didn't look too bad, granted I don't wear that much in the first place.

"Oh and try not to fall in love with any of the boys." Liam warned. I started laughing. "What?"

"Mom said the exact same thing to me." I said in between fits of laughter. "But, no promises." I winked. He playfully punched my shoulder. The car stopped and I got out of the car.