He was really happy for his best friend. Hyuck hadn't seen Jeno be so happy ever since he and Renjun started dating.

Heck, even after they met, he notices Jeno became more social, talking with Renjun's friends and even the counselors. They were all College kids and were cool to talk to.

Summer camp changed Lee Jeno for the better. Hyuck hoped it stayed that way. He wanted Jeno to be happier and stop locking himself in his room to play video games.

It was okay to do it once in a while, but every day seemed overkill.

Jeno was probably gonna be spending his time doing sappy stuff with Renjun now, and Hyuck didn't mind it.

As long as he was out of his cave, he was fine. Besides, it wasn't as bad third wheeling with them.

Hyuck's seen worst.

"Oh thank god we're almost there." Hyyck sighed.

"Don't thank that old man. Thank me for hauling your ass back." Jaemin sighed, his sleeves rolled up to show his biceps.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever athlete boy." Hyuck rolled his eyes and pinched one of his cheeks as he was in the spot behind him. "I'm so hungry~ I want food~"

"Same." Renjun sighed, still rowing as they neared the dock by the camps. He could see smoke rising and a bunch of counselors around tables at the eating areas. He wondered what they were doing.

"We'll have lunch soon. We're almost there." Jeno said, his sleeves also rolled up like Jaemin's. His biceps were showing, making Renjun almost drool. He had to keep his hormones in check just because of the sight.

Sooner enough they, along with a majority of the campers, arrived at the docks, having some counselors help them out of the boats.

Jeno had gotten out first and helped Renjun out by almost carrying him up and out of the kayak. They giggled and Renjun pecked his lips, holding his hand and going to their friends.

"Over here!" They heard Yukhei yell. Both their groups were sitting at one of the bigger tables, all with plates of food.

"Go get your food and come back." Hyuck smiled at them, shoving them off to get something.

Their lunch was great. Everyone was content with Korean Barbecue and they all thanked Taeyong and Kun for being amazing chefs.

Kun had snuck a bit more food for Donghyuck, seeing how the kid was giving him puppy eyes.

They were all free to do whatever they wanted for the rest of the day.

"Psst." Xiaojun said to them. "Party at cabin 13 tonight at 9."

"What kind of party?" Jeno asked him, eyebrow arched up.

"Party with the cool counselors and alcohol?"

"I'm in." Jeno smiled. Renjun nodded and agreed because why not? It might be nice to let loose at a party. It's been a while.

"What do you wanna do in the mean time?" Renjun asked Jeno. They were walking in the garden of the camp, seeing others sitting down by trees and also strolling through the peaceful place.

"I don't care as long as I'm with you." Jeno smiled, seeing his boyfriend roll his eyes. "Too cheesy?"

"Very."

"But you love it." Jeno smiled, seeing Renjun shrug.

"Maybe I do." He said, feeling Jeno squeeze his hand and lead him to under a tree where they sat down together. Renjun was on Jeno's lap as they stared out at the lake and the sun getting close to setting.

They talked about everything and nothing, enjoying each other's company. Jeno would wrap his arms around Renjun and lean his head on the shorter's shoulder while the latter would melt into the embrace.

They loved being together. They loved each other.

"As soon as we go back to Seoul, I'm gonna take you on a date." Jeno said, kissing his neck.

"Yeah?" Renjun asked him.

"Of course. I'll pay one hundred percent." Jeno smiled, wanting to spoil his boyfriend.

"You shouldn't spoil me." Renjun giggled.

"I want to." Jeno smiled back, nuzzling his head by his boyfriend's neck.

"I'm glad this isn't just a summer fling for you. I know that happens with a lot of people." Renjun added.

"Why would this just be a summer fling? I wouldn't say I love you to somebody I'm only gonna spend a few weeks with. I wanna spend forever with you, Huang Renjun."

Renjun was speechless. Jeno's words touched him so much. He wanted to spend forever with him too.

"...Fuck, I'm blushing." They both broke out into a fir of giggles.

"You're cute, you know that?"

"I know." Renjun smiled. "You tell me everyday."

"You'll always be cute to me." Jeno smiled. "No matter what."

"Good. Now let's get drunk at Cabin 13."

"I'm glad we're thinking the same thing."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

from jeno mosquito to jeno soft for renjun wow is this character development???

its still not the end i have a couple of chapters i wanna add. (ill probably make another noren book i have ideas already)

unrelated by why does jisung literally look like renjun's child in this picture 👀