Yoongi waited and waited and waited but Jimin didn't answer. "Hi this is Jimin! Leave a message at the beep!"

Yoongi left a sorry excuse of a voicemail, stammering over his words, asking for Jimin to call him back. He then waited five minutes before trying again. Once more he was greeted with the voicemail. Yoongi tried a total of fifteen times in the span of an hour but Jimin never responded once.

Not wanting to stay in bed any longer, Yoongi tossed back the covers and got up to find breakfast.

Over the course of the day, Yoongi attempted to call Jimin another thirty some odd times with no luck. He had filled his inbox and couldn't leave any new messages. During the time in which he wasn't trying to contact Jimin he busiest himself with work and figuring out what to say to Jimin if he got the chance. But he could barely focus on those either.

Defeated, Yoongi shut his phone and trudged back upstairs to bed.

x

The next day he tried again.

And again.

And again.

It didn't matter how many times Yoongi called, Jimin would not pick up. Once more, he filled the youngers' inbox with sorry attempts at apologies and pleas to call him back but all he got was silence. It worried him. Surely Jimin wanted to hear from him right? Demand and apology from him or something along those lines? Of course, as Rayne had put it, Jimin was a sensitive person and might have resorted to holding a grudge against him. Or Rayne was telling him not to answer if that was the case Yoongi was going to be upset because he really was trying to apologize.

When he realized that calling wasn't going to work, he resorted to texting Jimin.

To: Jimin
sent: 11:25 am

I'm sorry
Jimin please
I didn't mean anything that I said to you
Please I'm so sorry
Please baby|
Please bab|
Please ba|
Please b|
Please Jimin I'm sorry
Talk to me please

To: Jimin
sent: 11:30 am

Jimin answer me please
God I'm so sorry
I wasn't thinking right
You're amazing and you didn't fuck anything up
It's my fault
I shouldn't have yelled at you
I'm not mad at you
Jimin
Park Jimin answer me

To: Jimin
sent: 12:01 pm

I
Will
Text
You
Until
You
Respond
Jimin
Please
I'm begging you
Let me explain

Yoongi realized that he probably came across as a desperate fool, but if that's what it took for Jimin to reply to him he was okay with that.

And when he got tired of texting, he tried calling again.

And again.

And again.

His Sunday was a never ending cycle of ignored phone calls and text messages but he wasn't about to stop now. The amount of time he spent staring at his phone with a hopeful look was quite sad. Seo-Ah kept a close eye on him as he moped about the house in his sweats and a grumpy expression on his face. Nothing she did could make the man feel better. He claimed he wasn't hungry or that he needed some air. "You must be a special boy Park Jimin," Seo-Ah said as she cleaned the kitchen. "Making him go crazy like this,"