He set her back down on her feet and she stalked back to her spot on the couch. Jimin made his way to the fridge for a glass of water and some painkillers.

As he stuck the cup under the tap, Jimin heard his phone go off. He hadn't touched it since waking up this morning and to be honest, couldn't remember where he put it. He shut the tap off and took a sip. He could still hear it going off. With a sigh, he trudged towards his room again as that's where the sound seemed to be coming from.

He found it where he'd left it, wedged between the mattress and bed frame. He pulled it free and turned it on. He had dozens of missed calls and notifications. His eyes also skimmed the time. It was nearly four o'clock. He didn't realize how long he'd been in the bath for.

Jimin scrolled through the list of messages and missed calls -- Most of which were from Rayne and sighed. He pressed the callback button and held the phone up to his ear. She picked up on the first ring. "Where the hell are you Park Jimin? I've been trying to find you all afternoon! So has Kimi and Hoseok, we're worried sick!"

"Sorry for scaring you," Jimin mumbled quietly into the receiver.

"Chim Chim you okay?" Rayne asked, her tone instantly softer and more motherly. Worry laced her voice.

"No," Jimin sniffled, not really wanting to go on a crying jag. He could feel the tears welling up in his eyes again.

"Jimin what hapoened today? Did it involve Yoongi? Hoseok said he's been acting funny since noon. Has this blank expression on his face."

"I quit Rayne..." Jimin explained. "I was stressed and wasn't thinking too clearly and it just slipped out I'm sorry, I failed you,"

"What do you mean you quit Jimin?"

He sighed again and explained what what down between him and Jimin earlier that morning. She listened silently, seething with anger on her end of the line. She was furious with Yoongi. It didn't matter how stressed he had gotten, if there was one thing Rayne hated anything else in the world aside from being as treated like a toy was seeing her best friend get hurt.

Jimin was in tears by the time he had finished and she could tell that'd he'd been bottling up his emotions for the past few days. It had taken a toll on him and he finally broke.

She did her best to calm him done with comforting words and the promise of ice cream. Then she said goodbye and hung up the phone.

"I'm gonna kill him!" She screamed.

Hoseok had only ever seen Rayne angry once. And that was when he was coming to pick her up from the club one night. Some guy wasn't taking the hint to leave her alone and she socked him in the mouth. It was quite the sight and Hoseok couldn't deny that her angry face was sexy. But Hoseok firmly believed that Rayne was going to beat the ever loving shit out of Yoongi and it wasn't as sexy as he would like it to be.

She appeared highly worked up after getting off the phone and was cursing up a storm as he hurried after her trying to figure out why she was so angry. But she was too pissed off to even get the words out. All he managed to make out were Yoongi, Jimin and kill so he assumed it wasn't good.

They found Yoongi mid conversation with Kimi in his office. He looked tired, stressed and very spaced out. He didn't seem to be fully present. That is, until Rayne smacked him hard across the face.

Yoongi stumbled to his feet, eyes widened and shocked, not at the fact that Rayne had just slapped him but that he'd been slapped in general. It felt like he was waking up from some sort of dazed trance and was rentering the real world. Kimi's eyes were also wide with shock and horror.

"How dare you," Rayne growled.

"Baby, I-" Hoseok was cut of as he wrapped his arms around his girlfriend to hold her back and save Yoongi from her wrath.

"Jimin is an absolute sweetheart and you had no right to treat him the way you did. And don't you dare use stress as an excuse because we are all stressed Yoongi. Every single person here is bending over backwards to make things run, especially Jimin and that's how you treat him? By making him feel pathetic and useless? You're an asshole, no wonder he quit!"

"Wait he quit?!" Kimi and Hoseok screamed.

"Min Yoongi!" Kimi scolded. "If this is about those fanned files, it's not his fault! We triple checked every folder and document on his computer and we couldn't find it! You idiot!"

"Really Yoongi?" Hoseok sighed. "You need to apologize to him. Now."

"You're damn right he's gonna apologize. Jimin is sensitive and he feels like he's failed you and me and Kimi," Rayne spat at Yoongi. "And worst of all he feels like he has failed you when it's you who have failed him. You better make this right,"

Yoongi stood there dumbfounded in his office, hand clasped to the side of his face. He was still processing todays events to the point where it hadn't fully sunk in that Jimin had actually quit. Rayne left in anger, followed by Hoseok and Kimi was shaking her head in disapproval. "We need him," Kimi said. "Or we'll fall apart. He helps us run smoothly. He's a good kid Min Yoongi so get your shit together." And with that, she too left Yoongi alone.

in the past three days I have cranked out so many god damn chapters for this book, which makes me super happy because I struggled with this books for so long. (I literally wrote another book in the time between because of how bad writers block was)

do you think Jimin will forgive Yoongi easily after this mess up? what do you all think happened to the missing file?

p.s. I finally wrote smut again...be on the lookout