Chapter Five: Pheonix

Start from the beginning

"Dripping baby." He kisses my lips softly before exiting my car.

I pant leaning my head back against the seat and close my eyes. I think it should be a crime how turned on I am without release. I open my eyes quickly as my door opens and a tattooed hand reaches out. I grasp the hand and allow him to guide me out of the car and to his side.

There was a long tine curled around the building with two guards stationed in front. Rome walks us to the front of the line cutting everyone and simply walks past the bouncers no explanation needed. People around here knew Rome and knew not to mess with him. I can hear people moan in anger behind us as we pass them all and walk inside. There's pounding music blaring as we walk into a large opening.

The colors change in the club based off the music and on six different poles were women and men dancing in cages as guests dance around them or stare in awe. For the most part it seemed like a normal night club with an interesting set of dancers but Rome simply pulls me past the dancers and leads us to a dark hallway off to the side.

The hallway is lit by the small white ground lights guiding us further down the hall. The further we go the less I can hear the pounding music. I place my arms around Rome's left arm pulling myself to him. I wasn't a fan of this. The dark hallway. It was so tight in here.

It's black silhouette only lined with white lights began to feel like a vortex. Sucking me deeper and deeper. I press myself further into Rome feeling my feet begin to stumble in fright. I didn't like this. I begin to feel my heart race. It was so tight in this hallway and dark it was almost like- almost like the closet.

"You're okay. You're with me. They can never get you again." I snap out of it and my frantic eyes lock onto Rome's green ones. His hands are placed onto my cheeks and he forces my gaze to his.

"We are almost there." I nod in understanding and pull myself closer to him staring at his face to keep myself focused.

Slowly we reach the end of the now silent hallway where a red door sits. Rome knocks twice amd a panel on the door slides over then quickly slides back in. I hear three clicks and the door opens.

A low white light fills the dark hallway and Rome steps in and I quickly follow dropping his arm. This space was just as big as the space from the main area but was more secluded and more exclusive. Three poles with naked dancers were placed throughout the room along with a main center stage. There were tiny secluded booths off to the sides and the music was sultry and dark. There wasn't a giant crowd dancing but still a decent crowd. They weren't frantically dancing. Instead they were all grinding hotly to the music providing a lustful atmosphere. I take Rome's outstretched hand.

He leads us beyond the dance floor, off to a booth in the corner near the stage with Arianna, Donte, two other girls and one other guy were sitting at.

Arianna waves happily to me as she sees me with her brother.

"Lilah I'm so happy you came!" Ari squeals happily pulling me into a hug.

She looks pretty. She kept her pink bob wig in and paired it was a silver sparkly short dress. I look at the other girls at the table seeing them both placed beside Donte with his arms stretched over them. The other man at the table was seated near Arianna and was staring at her as she talked to me. He was cute and very boyish. He was wearing leather pants and was topless with white hair and a septum piercing.