Ten

So close

Kylee POV

The warm sun flushed against my face through a large window in David's bedroom. Our legs were tangled beneath the sheets.

I slowly opened my eyes and find that David is still asleep. I smile and gently run my fingers through his hair.

Rossi groaned and opened his eyes slowly. His eyes glazed over towards me and he gave me a lazy smile.

I smile at David and lean down to kiss him. Our lips move together in harmony and David crawled on top of me.

David nibbled on my bottom lip causing me to moan softly and open my mouth. He slipped his tongue inside and we fought for dominance.

David easily won and slid his hand up my stomach to my breasts, cupping and squeezing gently. I moan into the kiss and David growled.

"cazzo, bambina" (Fuck, baby girl.) Rossi slowly pulled away from my lips and kissed down to my neck.

Soft moans escaped my lips as David started to nibble on my neck and I gasped as he began sucking and kissing my sweet spot.

David slowly pulled away and helped me onto my feet. I wrap my arms around his neck and grin from ear to ear.

"I love you, David." I smile and peck his lips. "I love you too, Kylee." He responded and we began heading to the kitchen.

"Hungry?" David asked and I nod. "Yeah, If only I knew a good cook." I press my finger to my chin and pretend to think.

"Ouch, that hurt both mentally and physically." Rossi said and I giggled. Suddenly both of our phones rang at the same time.

I groan and check mine after handing David his. "Serial Arsonist in Las Vegas, Nevada." Rossi read aloud and I sighed. 

"Welp, lets go kick us some ass." I say and give David a peck on the lips before grabbing my go bad and pulling out an outfit.

After taking a shower and getting dressed I went to the living room to wait for rossi to get done. I slip on my shoes and tuck my gun into my waistband. 

Rossi emerged from his room with wet hair. I had to bit my lip to keep myself from saying something.

"Ready?" He asked and I nod my head as I grab my bag. Maggie stayed at David's house and he called his housekeeper.

Ms. Amelia was ecstatic to spend time with Maggie and we soon arrived at the air strip. David parked the car and we hopped out and then onto the jet.

"How is the BAU couple of the month doing on this fine day?" I blush and flip Morgan off which made the team laugh.

"Alright, alright kids. That's enough." JJ teased and handed us all a file before sitting down and explaining our new case.

"There might be a serial arsonist in Las Vegas, Nevada." JJ said and looked to Hotch. "There was a fire at a skating rink and we found a fire proof camera that videoed the entire thing" He finished.

I bit my lip and unknowingly grabbed David's hand. "How many victims?" I ask and Hotch sighed. "Thirteen lives lost. Nine of those under the age of 21." He said solemnly.

I nod my head and look down to see Rossi's hand cover the one I had over his other hand. I smile up at him and lean against his shoulder as we all talked about the case.

Time passed quickly and soon we had landed. We claimed our rooms at the hotel before heading to the police station.

We were greeted by the police chief, Don Eisenhower when he got to the front doors of the station.

"Hello, You must be the BAU. Follow me and I'll show you where you will be working." We follow chief Eisenhower into the police station and immediately get to work.