Five

First Date

Elle POV

Maggie, My German shepherd wakes me up and I let out a soft groan. The first think I remember after getting out of bed is that I have a date with Rossi tonight.

I smile brightly and take a nice long shower before changing into a pair of white skinny jeans, My combat boots and a forest green T-shirt that was tight fitting.

I hook up Maggie and head out of my apartment and walk her to the park. Maggie decides to smell every single little thing even though she has been to this park a million times.

I chuckle at her and kneel down to give her pets. "Such a good girl." I smile and stand back up. I look around the park and find a bench to sit down on.

Letting Maggie off of her leash, she ran around the park and did her business. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I took it out. Turning it on I see I got a text from Rossi.

David- Good morning, Just checking to see if your head is feeling better and that you don't have amnesia.

I roll my eyes and giggle softly. Wait, how did even even get my number!? I was so tired last night I forgot to give it to him!

Elle- Yes, I am fine and No, I do not have amnesia! Don't think I would forget out date that easily. ;) How did you get my number?

I blush at my confidence over text and call Maggie back. She comes bounded up to my and I hook her back onto the leash and begin walking home, waiting at a light my phone buzzed.

David- Garcia gave it to me. She said that her ship was sailing? I don't know what that means. Oh, and dress causal for our date.

I blushed at the word date and continued walking home and got back into my apartment before texting back.

Elle- Don't worry about Garcia. Good thing that is is casual, I don't have anything fancy.

I set my phone on the kitchen counter and get Maggie some food and fresh water. I smile and pick my phone back up before heading to my living room and sitting on the couch.

David- That's one thing I like about you. You don't try to please others. I'll pick you up at 8. Uhh, Garcia gave me your address too.

I smile and look at the clock seeing that is 3pm, I woke up really late. I look at my phone and think about what to text back.

Elle- Can't wait. See you then. ;) <3

I face palm at the fact that I sent a hear emoji and set my phone on down and look through my kitchen for some food.

Realizing that I don't have anything, I make sure Maggie has everything she needs and text Emily, JJ, and Garcia to meet up at a small cafe near my place to talk before my date.

They all said yes and I grabbed my purse and phone before leaving my apartment again and meeting them at the cafe. We all hugged each other and got a booth.

I sat beside Garcia and across from JJ and Emily. "So you and Rossi, huh?" Emily teased and I blushed. "Maybe. I have never felt like this about somebody before, and I am 32 for god sake."

JJ smiled. "Maybe that means the he is the one for you. Don't think I didn't noticed that Rossi was starring at you for half of the plane ride before finally sitting next to you and talking."

She pointed out and Emily agreed. "Yeah, He called me this morning for your address and phone number." She said they all giggled and got excited.

We ordered out food and I got a cheese burger and fries with Garcia and JJ got chicken tenders while Emily just got a chocolate shake. She had already eaten but wanted to hear about Rossi and I.