chapter 8

Claire's POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I sat up panicked but got really dizzy and layed back down. I heard footsteps and pretended to be asleep. The person walked up to me and I heard jaxons voice.  "What are you doing to me dear Claire?" I peeked at Jaxon and saw a tear roll down his cheek. Did I make him cry? But why would he cry over me? I'm a nothing to him. I was broken from my thoughts when i heard two little words I never thought I word hear come from jaxons mouth "I'm sorry" and then he left.

Jaxons POV

She's in my room. Should I go see if she's awake? I walked to my room and opened the door. I walked up to the bed and knelt down to look at claires sleeping face. "What are you doing to me" I whispered. I wanted to know how she made me feel this way. I felt so much guilt and pity. But why? Then I remembered...

*Flashback*

A girl was walking up to me. She was beautiful with her eyes and her hair! "Hello" she said as she reached me. "Hi" I replied. "Your names jaxon, right?" She asked. "Yah how did you know?" "I heard your the town bad boy or something like that" she said while looking at me with curious bright eyes. " Yah I kinda am what is your name?" I asked her. "Its Claire" she said while walking away, "I hope we can be friends jaxon" "We will be" I yelled to her "I promise Claire" "Pinky promise?" she yelled/asked. "Pinky promise," I confirmed.

*End of Flashback*

A tear rolled down my cheek after remembering a long forgotten memory. We never became friends like I promised. "I'm sorry" I whispered and left.