Chapter 6

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! Okay so imma have a song for each chapter but it wont correspond to the chapter Kay, Kay. So lets start!!!!:P

Death to your heart~ blood on the dance floor

___________________________________________________________________________

Claires pov

I was walking home. Okay I was running. THEY were after me! I was running as fast as I can. But not fast enough. They had almost caught me when suddenly Luke came out and beat them up. "Oh thank you Luke, you saved my life!" I said dreamily. "Just helping the person I love," he replied. "You love me?" I questioned. "Yes, will you marry me?" He asked getting down on one knee. "Yes," I yelled and ran into his arms. "I love you Claire," he whispered. "I love you more," I said. "I love you most," he replied.

*****

I bolted out of bed. "What the crap was that?" I mumbled to my self. "Claire! Come down here its time for school!" My mom yelled. "Okay!" I hurried and got dressed in skinny jeans, a purple long sleeve shirt, and Converse shoes. "CLAIRE!" My mom screamed. "I'm coming" I yelled back.

"Why are you so late to get up?" my mom asked. "Didn't hear my alarm" I said bluntly still thinking about the dream. "Okay well its time to get going, bye love you" "Love you too mom" I said walking out the door.

The drive to school was really fast and soon I was passing through the gates. "Well well well look who arrived" a taunting voice said as I stepped out of the car. "What Brendan," I asked. "I just wanted to tell you to meet with jaxon after school since you skipped the first time" he sneered. Oh crap I can't believe I forgot about that! "O-okay," I stuttered. He just rolled his eyes and walked away. This is going to be a lovely day, I thought.

********

Carters POV

I knew. I knew what they did to her. I feel so bad for not doing anything to stop it. But my girlfriend won't let me. Her name is makayla styles. Yes she one who is sisters with harry styles. She a freaking horrible person though. Really bossy and gets easily jealous. I can't even believe I'm dating her.

I wanna date her though. I don't care what they say. I need to date her. I just don't know how to talk to her without her getting hurt more...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its so short mkay bye~kyky