CHAPTER 13

Sorry I haven't updated in a while!
~~~~~~~~~~
Claire's pov
He actually texted me back. I didn't think he would, but at the same time I did. What do I say? Do I ask how he is? Do I question what has happened during the past 24 hours? What do I do?
From BrendanX:
You there?
To BrendanX:
Yah just lost in thought
From BrendanX:
Oh okay
I could feel the awkwardness between us through these messages. Then my phone buzzed again.
From BrendanX:
Do you like me at all?
I contemplated my answer and I texted him back one simple word.
To BrendanX:
No.
With that a shut off my phone and continued walking home.
___________________
The next morning I woke up to my phone going off. I picked it up and answered it without looking at the caller id. "Hello?" I asked sleep coating my voice. "Get ready for school I'll be there in 30 minutes" *call ends* ugh Brendan. I walked into my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I undressed and hopped in the shower. After I got out, I went in my closet and picked out my outfit for the day. I looked up as I walked out and nearly screamed. Brendan was standing near my dresser looking at my collectables. He noticed me standing there and smirked, "are you going to get dressed or are you going like that?" I walked back in my closet and got dressed, making sure he couldn't peep in before I dropped my towel. After I walked out I went into the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. "Hurry up," I heard him groan. I smirked and went even slower just to piss him off. I didn't hear his footsteps so he caught me by surprise when I felt his hands on my waist. "Either you hurry up or I'm dragging you out of here just like this" he growled in my ear before picking me up bridal style and turned to walk out of the bathroom. "Okay okay I'll hurry," I quickly mumbled. He put me down with a satisfied nod and walked into my room again. "Geez impatient much?" I mumbled under my breath. Next thing I knew I was in his arms and out the door. He placed me in the passenger seat, buckled me up, got in the car and started driving to priso-I mean school. "Oh by the way I heard that" I could literally hear the smirk. That's when I realized my toothbrush was still in my mouth and my hairbrush was stuck in my hair.