Chapter 3

heeeey! you miss me?? I hope so. Kay so I'm gonna have a twist in this chapter and yah so stay tuned. :)

Jaxon's pov

"Time to get up," my mom yelled. "Okay I will," I yelled back. Suddenly I remembered we have two new students today. One girl and one boy. I made a mental note to make the girl fall for me.

I got dressed in basketball shorts, a t-shirt, some Adidas, and a jacket. I sprayed on cologne and spiked my hair. When I was done getting ready I went out to my car. I had a dark green Dodge challenger which I got for my birthday. I pulled out of the driveway and headed to school.

*****************

When I walked inside, I saw a crowd of girls in the middle of the hallway. I walked into the crowd and saw a new boy in the middle. I had to admit, he was hot! No wonder the girls swooned over him. Just as I was about to say hi, the bell rang and I dashed off to math class.

When I walked in and took a seat, the new boy walked in. He sat next to me and got his stuff ready. I leaned over and said hi. We started chatting until the teacher yelled at us. I learned his name was Luke Batman. He was obsessed with Batman so much he had his mom change his last name to Batman. I gotta admit, he was lucky.

Luke's pov

I walked into math class and sat next to this dude. He leaned towards me aftercare few minutes and we started chatting. I told him I was obsessed with Batman and that was why my last name was Batman.

We kept talking until the teacher yelled at us. He was pretty cool. When the bell rang, Jaxon rushed out and I followed him. I found him talkimg to a girl by her locker. I figured she was his girlfriend so I walked up to them.

"Hey Jaxon is this your girlfriend?" I asked. "What!, never would I date her/him!," we said at the same time. "Okay okay just wondering," I said putting my hands up in surrender. "So are you like his new recruit?" the girl asked. Slap! "Don't ever talk to him like that, got it Claire?!" "I'm sorry Jaxon, I forgot," she replied while clutching her cheek. "So your name is Claire?" I asked her. "Yeah," Claire answered with her head down. I felt bad for her, he treated her like she was nothing.

heyyyyyy! I hope you liked my story, sorry it was so short tho. I really didn't know what I should write. If you got any ideas tell me in private, please. Vote, comment whatever please. Mkay bye~kyky