Chapter 9

Claires POV

As I got out of the bed I heard sobbing downstairs. I slowly went down the stairs and peeked around the corner. I saw Jaxon sitting on the couch with his head in his hands and sobs racking through his body. I slowly crept up behind him and gently put my hand on his shoulder. "Jaxon are you okay?" I asked softly. He looked at me with sad eyes. Then he stood up and engulfed me in a hug and began crying on my shoulder. "I'm so sorry Claire I'm so so sorry" he whispered. "Why are you sorry Jaxon?" "I broke the promise we made when we met, we pinky promised Claire," he wailed. We made a Pinky promise? Then i remembered it all. "Its okay Jaxon its okay" I tried comforting him. "Its not okay I broke a pinky promise," he argued. I took his head in my hands and looked in him the eye. "That was years ago Jaxon and the most important thing is that I forgive you right?" "Your right I'm sorry for all the crying by the way," he said sheepishly. "Don't worry about it," I reassured. Suddenly there was knocking on the door. "I'll get it, you get cleaned up," I told Jaxon. He nodded his head and went upstairs. I opened the door but was horrified by the sight of the person. "Brendan?" I exclaimed.

++++++++++
Hiiii. Sorry its so short and took so long to update my phone was being stupid but I hope you like it! Mkay bye~kyky