RENT 12 - SLEEPOVER - PART 2

SARA

I furiously stood up and headed towards my bedroom. I was about to close the door when his hand suddenly stopped it, a mischievous smirk forming on his lips.

"What?!" I asked irritably.

"Can I sleep beside you? I promise you'll get a better view of weapon for destruction", he said and winked at me. Man, I want to rip him into shreds!

"You and 'Destruction' will sleep in the couch!"

I slammed the door shut so hard that the hinges almost fell off. I can still hear the jerk laughing his ass off after embarrassing the crap out of me.

ARGH! Kwon Gio should be publicly stoned in the city square. I-HATE-HIM with burning passion!

First and foremost, nobody gives a damn about his stupid weapon for destruction. At least, not me! What? I was just staring because I was curious! It's amazing how he can still stand upright with that big ego of his!

And doesn't he get tired of teasing me about my virginity? No, apparently not! That asshole... GRRRR!!! Whenever he utter the word 'virgin', it's as if he half-expects me to burst into a holy light and cure all kinds of sickness.

Anddddd... for the record, I don't want to have sex with him, DUH! I'd rather blast my own skull or be incinerated with bolts of lightning. Who knows what he's hiding down there! I mean, is it even normal that his bulge is so HUGE?!  Gaahh! He's a mutant, I tell you!

My goodness... That jerk amazes me beyond words. It's like he was tasked to piss the living hell out of me day in and day out. He'll do everything in his power to DRIVE.ME.NUTS.

I collapsed on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Gosh, what have I gotten myself into? Then, I heard knocks on my bedroom door. GAAHH!!

"Babe!" he called out in a teasing tone.

I

SHALL

KILL

HIM!

"Don't you babe, babe me!" I angrily shouted.

"Open the door, let's talk. I can't sleep and I know you can't too."

"No way! Your weapon might destroy my room!"

"Just use your miraculous hands to restore everything in order", he sarcastically countered. OH MY GAHHDDD!!! ~ ~ Here he is again, making his magnificent comeback.

"Shut the hell up, you insufferable human being!" I screamed and covered my face with my pillow. I swear, if every man is like him, humanity will perish!

"Open the door, geek. You know I can pick the lock. Either you let me in now or I'll open this while you're sleeping."

Yeah, speaking of that, where the hell did he learn to pick locks??

Left with no choice, I strode towards the door and opened it. He was leaning on the wall with his arms crossed over his chest, his face partly shadowed by the darkness of the living room. Damn it, he's really hot.

"What? If you want to talk, let's talk here. Don't step inside my room", I sternly said.

He stared at me with penetrating eyes and with a blank expression on his face. KKYYAAHH!!! Gio, stop doing that for Pete's sake! You're already sinfully hot as it is! Wait, what?? No, no, I did not just say that! Shucks, I must be going crazy. I need to get a grip of myself.

Here's the plan - I will make sure he won't go anywhere near me.

"I'll sleep beside you", he announced in a serious tone while looking intently at me.