RENT 5 - JEANIE INTERVENTION

DG Underground Club is owned and ran by the Triad. It is where the members usually hang out in the VIP rooms - a safe place for them to unwind and have some fun. The first floor has a wide dance floor for the unsuspecting party animals who didn't know that one of the most feared underground organizations oftentimes hang out there as well.

Gio, followed by his men, walked towards one of the VIP rooms where the ladies are waiting for them. Sully immediately entwined his arms around Gio.

"Hey gorgeous", she cooed and kissed him passionately. Toby and Youngjae are also busy with their own girls. After a couple of minutes of making out, they settled on their seats, each having their own girl toy by their arms.

Gio let out a heavy sigh as he remembered what happened inside the cable car at Namsan Tower.

FLASHBACK

They were able to successfully suppress the hooligans. He and his men then boarded the cable car to meet the Blue Lantern and was surprised that it was none other than Kim Sung-su, a timid guy during the Blue Lantern Induction Ceremony. He was shocked to see them at first. Then relief flooded his face as he turned to Gio.

"Boss, please save me. I was asked to deliver this plate or else, they'll kill my family. Please take me to The Facility", Sung-su said.

Gio furrowed his brows in confusion. The Facility? Who told him about that? Gio quietly stretched his arm and grabbed a gun from his men. He released the lock.

"The Facility? What crap are you talking about.", his thundering voice echoed all over the enclosed cable car sending chills to everyone. Everytime Reaper shows his fangs, it's as if he's a completely different person. He smiled viciously as he leveled the gun to Sung-su's head.

"Wait."

Those were the last words of Kim Sung-su when his body recoiled backwards as sniper bullets hit his back before Gio can pull the trigger. Gio and his men dropped on the floor while trying to see where the sniper is. The cable car door opened and men in black suits with a small red dragon embroidered in their left sleeve were waiting for them. They were from the Mountain Master unit, the subordinates of the Dragon Head himself.

"Boss, are you alright? The sniper is one of ours. We're sent here to dispose the body and recover the plate", Gio straightened up and creased his forehead as he recognized the Mountain Master Unit. They all bowed down to him and swiftly lifted the dead body and placed it in a stretcher, towards the waiting ambulance. The curious bystanders were informed that a 'police operation' is taking place, a common cover story the Triad often used when dead bodies are involved.

Why would the Dragon Head send his men on such a tiny task like this one?

"We could've easily handled this", Gio voiced out. The Mountain Master unit bowed down to him once again to apologize.

"Our deepest apologies for the intrusion, Boss. It seems the plate is an important part of our organization.

Gio just nodded his head and glanced back at the Namsan Tower. "Is she still waiting?" he thought.

END OF FLASHBACK