RENT 10 - SWEET BUN

SARA

"Unnie, I bought you some food", Mindy placed a box on my desk and bade goodbye. I opened the box and looked at what's inside.

The moment I saw the sweet buns, emotional meltdown begins.

*sighhhhhh*

Sweet bun - Gio's favorite.

That JERK! I can never forgive him! NEVER!

We abruptly stopped communicating so I'm guessing he's aware that our agreement is now void. After all, he tried to take advantage of me! I mean, I knew he's just making a point that I can be on grave danger but heck, what was that that he did?! He is literally an untamed beast.

It's been a week. I wonder how he is. Did he already accept another contract from the other clients of Rent-A-Boyfriend Company? Is he also pissing off his new 'girlfriend'? Did he send her flowers in the office? Did they go on their Trial Date?

Hmph! I'm sure no one will last a minute with that kind of insufferable man! Only I can handle him.

The chance of creating diamonds by mixing vinegar and soy sauce together is better than the chances of Gio getting rented. I'm the only one who can tolerate his jerkiness.

Anyway, here's the problem: I officially don't have any 'boyfriend' to introduce on the Annual Company Acquaintance Party which is already near. I don't want to rent another boyfriend either.

*sighhhhhh*

"Sara Park!" Crystal barged in my office without even knocking, and didn't even close the door behind her.

Oh, give me a break. This is the last thing I need.

Evil always has the perfect timing when it comes to disrupting the peace of the universe. A good example is evil Crystal, who always pops up whenever you only want to be alone and think solemnly.

"Didn't you follow-up our order in the flower shop? We're supposed to get RED roses! They said they ran out of red roses!" she said in a voice that can be heard by the entire floor.

The Marketing Department put the IT Department in charge of the decorations for the party. It's one way of making everyone participate and mingle with one another. I was assigned as the leader representing our department to oversee that everything will be in order, which is the main reason why Crystal is making a big fuss out of the tiniest detail that she could blame on me or anyone in my BlackJack team.

That's one of her expertise - being a psychotic bitch. She thinks it is her duty to piss the hell out of everyone, especially me.

"You should seriously double-check everything", her annoying voice slashed through my subconscious. I stared at her with a deadpan expression. I feel like I'll fall into a deep coma if she continues with her nonsense talk.

The way she acts will make you think she's the most organized and clean person in the face of the planet. You are so wrong.

She's a total slob! She doesn't clean her office E-V-E-R. Her desk is like a science experiment, I'm sure there's already a mini-ecosystem in there. If she placed a used coffee cup on her table, it will stay there until the end of time. The cleaning ahjummas aren't allowed inside her office corner for reasons I cannot fathom.

Her plantation of germs is thriving, I tell you. Her desk has all kinds of unidentified species evolving into a new batch of unidentified species. It's horrible.

"What should we do if they give us WHITE roses?!" she asked incredulously after a while.

"*gasp* Run for our lives?" I sarcastically replied while clutching my chest as if it's the end of the world if the flower shop gives us white roses instead of red.