Once everyone had arrived we piled into the Uber and headed for the club.

"Does Jace know you are going out?" Mia enquired quietly as she sat beside me fiddling with her fingers nervously

"Jace fucked me then hasn't spoken to me since Mia so I don't have a clue what he knows or doesn't know. Quite frankly tonight I don't care" I admitted honestly trying to fight the pain inside my chest that tightened at the thought of him. I loved him so much even though I hated him right now and it hurt badly.

"Oh shit, wasn't it your-" Mia seemed genuinely shocked by my admission

"My first time, yeh it was. Looks like he marked me, got what he wanted then lost interest real fast" I sighed brushing my fingers absentmindedly over my mark from Jace.

It was still very sensitive and I could almost feel him there, that connection we'd had was out of this world and I was positive he'd felt it too so his behaviour afterwards just baffled me.

"So what happens now?" Mia asked squeezing my hand in a silent show of support which I accepted gladly. We'd not hit it off on the right foot but I could tell Mia was a good person.

"Now we get drunk!" I laughed accepting the bottle of vodka that Harry had brought with him and was sharing around the group. I took a long swig from the bottle then past it to Mia, she looked alittle concerned but copied me and gulped it down until it burnt her throat and she shoved the bottle to Skylar.

"Tastes like crap right?"

"Battery acid is a more accurate description!" She chuckled with a twinkle in her eye. I could just tell this was going to be an eventful night!

The shifter club was on the outskirts of town in the middle of nowhere but that was good. It meant there was very little chance of any humans passing by and paying a visit.

The music was blaring through a state of the art sound system and the bass thumped through the walls vibrating into your bones. My body just wanted to move as the beat of the music enticed every cell in my body to sway along with it.

It was so busy you could just get lost in the crowd of people having fun getting drunk, dancing and dry jumping each other on the dance floor

We managed to find a table and sat on the plush purple seating whilst the guys headed to the bar for so much needed alcohol.