Oneshot I wrote one time when I was Procrastinating

Start from the beginning

Galaxy growled and narrowed his eyes, that wasn't Void. "Faceless."

The entity laughed nervously as he reverted back into his normal form. "Was it a good distraction at least?"

Galaxy gasped as it hit him. Of course Void couldn't have gotten out on his own! Galaxy turned quickly to race down to the dungeon when he was met face to face with the person he despised the most.

"Origin." Galaxy spat venomously.

The blue eyed god smirked and tilted his head back slightly, "So we meet again Galaxy."

"Leave, before I make you regret ever stepping foot on this world!"

Origin chuckled, he seemed far too relaxed. "Ohh, Galaxy. I'll be leaving soon enough, sooner if you just tell me where Void is."

"I'll never tell a scum like you anything!" Galaxy growled, clenching his fists together.

"That's unfortunate." Origin shrugged lightly. "At least there's someone else who can help me."

Galaxy narrowed his eyes as he glared holes into Origin. "What are you on about?"

"I'm sure you'll catch on soon enough."

"Enough of this! Draw your sword and fight!" Galaxy yelled, grabbing the hilt of his own sword.

Origin, however, just laughed as though Galaxy were halarious. "Oh, no no no. There's someone else who wants to fight you Galaxy."

"Then who-"

"I'm the one who wants to fight you."

Elemental stepped in front of Origin with a hard expression. He was followed by both Time and Memory.

"What are you three doing here?! Let alone with 𝗵𝗶𝗺 of all people!" Galaxy exclaimed, seething rage coursing through his body.

"Like you have any room to talk." Elemental narrowed his eyes as his hand twitched slightly.

"You know it doesn't have to be like this." Galaxy said, "We can work together."

"Work together?! Galaxy you attacked us! You destroyed the village!" Time yelled, jabbing his finger towards Galaxy.

Memory placed a hand on Time's shoulder. Time sighed softly.

Memory gave Galaxy a sad look, "Do you know how many innocent Steves you injured? Could've killed?"

"What does it matter?! Who cares anymore!? Sabre is gone! He's abandoned us! Nothing matters anymore!" Galaxy threw his hands to the sides.

"That's not true!" Time growled.

"Then tell me, Time, where is Sabre now? Cause he's sure not here to play hero anymore." Galaxy said.

* * *

The icy air of the basement was like a slap in the face as Origin descended down the steps. He did feel a little bad for slipping away during that heated argument. But that was more a family thing that he probably shouldn't interfere with.