Soulmates

Hi everyone! Before I start this book, I just wanna give a few credits.

1. This book is inspired by LLotiara
2. Corbyn, Jack, Zach, Daniel, and Jonah are not my characters, and neither is the band or their songs my creations. They are real, and amazing.
3. The photos are not mine.

Characters:

Hi guys! I don't really have any ideas for the girls in this book, so let's do a character competition.

Rules:

1. Comment the name, age and personality of your character, and who you want their soulmates to be. Also comment who you want to be the face claim to be. (Unless you want it to be a photo of yourself, then send it to me.)

2. Choose how they find their soulmates. The options are:
- colourblind until you see your soulmate.
- the pain you feel, so does your soulmate.
- their first words are written on their arm.
- you can feel each other's emotions
- you can taste what they eat
(If you want it to be first words, tell me what they are.)

3. The age of your character must be within two years of the boys age. I'm not having a 12 year old date a 21 year old.

4. The female characters available are Daniel's soulmate, Jack's soulmate and Jonah's soulmate. (I'm playing Zach's soulmate, and Christina is Corbyn's soulmate.)

5. Please don't be angry if your not chosen.

6. If their are any limelights kn this app that you think would be interested, tag them!

7. Vote + comment ideas. I'd love to know want you think!

8. If you don't like how the story line play out in reaction to your character, please don't be angry, but comment and I can edit it.

9. Enjoy the story!

I'm going to choose the characters next week, so theres no rush. It's not first come, first served either. I will choose who I think is right for the part.

Love you all, and good luck!