"It feels like an absolute dream. It's something I have always wanted to do since debut. I'm honored to be chosen and I am also considering it a great opportunity. I plan to work really hard."

"I saw the pictures with the male partner. The atmosphere was just fantastic. Is he your boyfriend?"

Sooyoung stammers, "Ah...a-a-at the time, he was just a friend..."

The reporter gets excited, " 'at the time' meaning things are different now?!"

Embarrassed, Sooyoung starts, "it just sort of happened...haha"

"KYAAA~ Shall we talk about that first to lighten the mood?"

"Heh?! You seem eager..."

"Please! Tell me! Will you?"

"Well, see.." Sooyoung spills the beans. The reporter takes in every word she says and types aggressively away on her laptop.

The woman turns off the recorder. "Great job!" Packing her belongings, "Thank you for answering so well. You were the first up and I think we are off to a good start."

Sooyoung giggles, "I had fun, too." Before the reporter leaves, she asks, "uh...so, when will this be expected to print?"

The woman replies, "hmmm well, if we interview all the other models and edit. Maybe in two or three months?"

Sooyoung nods, "Okay! Then when it's published, please send me a copy."

--

Walking out of the room, Sooyoung heavily exhales due to exhaustion. Interviews are pretty drawing. However, she stops her tracks as she is surprised to catch a glimpse of Minjae talking to some staff. 

"Hey, Minjae!" She calls out to him.

--

*click* "Yes, just like that." *click*

Dohwan straights his jacket. *click*

"Excellent shots!" The photographer informs him, "It'll take me a while to choose the best one."

Dohwan chuckles, "Nothing new though, right? I've always looked great~"

"You don't handle compliments well, do you?" The photographer pats him on the back, "Great job."

"Where's Minjae? We need to check the accessories for the next concept." A staff member said. "He stepped out with some girl." Another replied. Dohwan's attention redirected to their conversation. "You know, errrrr that model he knows well, Park Sooyoung?" The woman nods, "Well, he said he'll just talk to her briefly."

--

"This is cool, I didn't think I'd run into you here." Sooyoung comments as they make their way to an empty bench.

Minjae chimes in, "Yeah, a shoot at the same studio." 

Suddenly, Sooyoung realizes something, "You weren't in the middle of one, right? Like you are allowed to be out here?" She doesn't want him to get into any trouble.

Minjae reassures her that it is ok, "Individual shots are all done. Also, congrats on being the UX model, I saw the article."

"Oh~ I got lucky. But anyway, how have you been? How is the prep for the come back?"

He informs her that all preparations for the comeback have been completed. After the photoshoot today, things should be smooth sailing. He chuckles, "Everyone just needs to make sure they don't get hurt. We pushed it off once, so we should be cautious."