Chapter 20

In the last half hour, the van has probably moved only a couple inches.

"The traffic is soooooo bad. We might be late!" Minjae complains, "It's the last show of this album."

"But still, we'll have time to relax for a while. I'll hang out with Sooyoungie during my holidays." He whips out his phone, "I should call her since she lives in this neighborhood." He tells Minjae, who the entire time has been ferociously staring out the window. "What are you looking at? Is there a pretty girl out there?" 

"Uh? No..." he nervously says.

"What? What is it? I want to see her, too! Is she a hot blonde?"

He covers Dohwan's eyes, "Dude, no! Forget it!"

"Minjae! You're so mean!! I wanna see!! Let go!! I wanna see this hottie!!"

"Hey, it's not like that..."

Dohwan's able to shove him off. His eyes immediately widen at the sight. 

It's Sooyoung...with him.

"What is this..." He rests his hand against the glass. "You can't do this, Sooyoung."

They're holding hands. 

She's glowing with happiness.

--

"Oh, my....YES! Good!" Letting loose an audible moan, "Ah, right there...!"

Currently, Sooyoung's giving Miss. Kim a massage—of course, as an excuse to feed. Miss. Kim's trapezius muscles were so tight that it required some elbow grease. 

"Haha...doesn't it hurt?" 

"No, it's good. But it feels like my soul is being sucked out of my body." She laughs while commenting, "Sooyoung, you're the best. Thank you!"

Phew. That will do for today. She should have absorbed enough energy to survive by doing this at the very least. Although, Miss. Kim tasted so bland. 

Compared to Sungjae...The thought of him causes her to instantly blush.

"But...I'll try my best...so please wait a bit more." She can endure this! She has been waiting for months, a few more days? Why not?! It's not like he will suddenly vanish or something.

Momentarily, her phone starts vibrating. A call from Sungjae! Excited, she scrambles to pick up.

"Are you done?" he asks her.

"Yes, I was about to go back home. What are you doing?"

"I'm at the bookstore" he says. "It's late, shall we go home together?"

"Okay, it'll take about twenty minutes. I'll call you when I get there~"

--

He ends the call. He can't help but grin.

We held hands.

It made us nervous since it was the first time holding hands, I clenched her hand a little bit too tightly. She said it hurt.

We went to go eat; the food was ready but I didn't know when to let go of her hand. It felt pretty awkward but...

After that day, somehow it feels like we got closer than we were before.

"Ah...this is..." On the racks, he recognizes the cover girl, "A magazine with Sooyoung's pictures in it..."She looks different in this picture. A bit sexy. He stood there contemplating whether to buy it or not.