Chapter 2

"I...I'm sorry." Sooyoung slowly gathered herself up from the ground. Her face redder than a tomato.

Did...I touch? No, no way! It must not be it!! She brushed off the dirt on her jeans. Hang in there. Stay calm!! Behave like nothing happened!!! She finally stood up.

He still hasn't said anything. So, she decided to flash her best fake smile, "Well... I'm so sorry. I lost my footing. How clumsy of me! Are you hurt anywhere...?"

"Are you satisfied now?" He asked in a low tone.

Taken back, Sooyoung stared at him with her mouth agape, "What..?"

"It's you, isn't it?" He glared at her. "The pervert stalker who kept following me around to touch me!"

A what?!!

He shouts at her, "A plague upon you! STOP pretending to 'fall' or 'bump' into me! You really think I didn't notice that you're doing it on purpose?"

S-Something's wrong!!!! Me??? A stalker???!!! Sooyoung stutters, "Now j-just a second!! You are mistaken. My intention was not to touch that..." She falls on her own words, "Seemed delicious...no, I don't mean...THAT THING!!" She panics while her face reddens even more. "OKAY anyway! Yes, I did touch you on purpose!!! But it was my first time."

He quotes her: "I did touch you on purpose."

She hesitates, knowing full-well she messed up. "Well...what...I meant was..."

"Enough." He says to her, "Never show your face in front of me ever again." He points his book at her, "If I see you again, I'll take you as a stalker. And I'm not afraid to tell the whole world the truth about you. This is the last time I'm putting up with you."

She quivers as he marches off. He turns around and gives her a final glare, "I warned you."

"...but I'm not a stalker," she muttered under her breath.

--

The realtor introduces Sooyoung around her new place, "It's fully furnished and newly-built. So, it's pretty popular—ah! And the neighborhood is super quiet and nice!!"

Sooyoung takes a gander at her apartment. Everything seems to fit her standards.

"You sent your things here, didn't you?" The realtor asked. She nodded 'yes' in reply. "Well great! If you need anything else just let me know! You can fill the registration form at the office later. I wish only good things to you while you live here. Take care!" The realtor bid farewell as he left. 

Sooyoung gave him a warm smile and said "Thank you," as she shuts the door. Once the door closed, she immediately collapsed onto the ground. "Urgggh- I'm SO exhausted. It was hard enough to pull my luggage around wearing high heels. But the trauma is WORSE!!!" She was trembling with anger, "Good things? Pah!! You know nothing about what happened to me today."

She thinks back to today's series of events. "Huh! What? A stalker?...me!!? As if."

She holds her hand up, examining it for a while. "But what was that...?" NOT the part where she touches his private part...she meant the part when they both reached for the book. That moment, she felt that his energy...was different. It was very pure, which she has never felt before.

"He was delicious." She lays on the floor staring at her hand. "BUT!" She sits upright, "Still pisses me off. A stalker? A STALKER?? And what? Am I satisfied? Nope. He doesn't even know how popular I was in school. Why would I be satisfied with him? What made that jerk so arrogant?" 

Disdained by the man's false allegations against her, she tsks, "I'll plead my innocence on Twitter."

Sooyoung turns on her phone and tweets: "Just got mistaken for a stalker!" Immediately, she got a reply back from Woo Dohwan: "What stalker? Did you finish unpacking?"