Fourteen: Something We Can't Ignore

^^^

I would sell my soul to hear this song for the first time again.

What song would you sell your soul to hear for the first time again?

---

- Tuesday (week 3) -

Rough hands running up thighs. Nails scraping down muscular backs. Eyes rolling back into heads. Lips being bit. Breaths getting heavier. Rooms getting hotter. Moans getting louder.

Those things were the only things playing through my mind right now. Actually, those things have been the only things playing through my mind since last night.

We didn't say much after I finished. In fact, I didn't say anything. I just zoomed out of Temptations without another peep out of me.

Was I embarrassed? Maybe. Was I stupid? Maybe. Do I regret it...absolutely fucking not!

It may have been stupid and embarrassing, but it was definitely worth it. I don't think I've ever felt that type of way before.

"Ms. Parks, may I see you for a moment," Mr. Williams stops me just as soon as I was about to exit his classroom.

So close.

I turn around slowly and face him, seeing that he's placing down a marker on the whiteboard as he faces me as well.

"Close the door," he directs with a point in its direction once everyone else is gone. I do as told after giving him a weird glance and questions all my life decisions inside my head.

Hmmm, I wonder what he possibly wants to talk about *cough* *cough*

Quiet!

"Should I sit down for this one like the good ole' days or...?" I sarcastically ask him.

He lets out a soft chuckle before digging his hands into his pockets. "You sure are a character, Elizabeth Parks."

"Yeah, and I sure am going to be late to my next class if we don'y hurry this up. What do you want?"

Oh I knew exactly what he wanted. An explanation, an embarrassing conversation, round two. And even though he didn't put his hehe into my hooha--I promised myself that we would only do something like that once.

Just one time.

"Don't pretend you don't know what I want, love," the words roll of his tongue as his eyes pierce  through me. 

Lord help me...this man is like a walking sex magnet. How is someone like him even allowed to be a teacher? 

"Fine. Maybe I do know what you want. But I hate to break it to you, buddy, but it isn't going to happen. Now, if you'll excuse me--"

"You didn't even hear what I had to say."

"That's because it isn't going to make a difference. I mean it, I can't allow something like that to happen again."

Wow. Now I sound like the authoritative one.

I watch as the corner of Mr. Williams mouth raises up into a smirk. I avoid eye contact though as I swallow a lump in my throat and cross my arms over my chest. I must admit, the tension in here was unbearable. But I can't back down so easily. Not when all he's done is a said a few flirtatious words and shot a smug smirk in my direction. 

I'm no that weak.

...hopefully...

"You act as if you're afraid of me, or something," he says and I clench my jaw but still avoid his lingering eyes. I start to chew on the inside of my cheek--either out of nerves or for a sort of distraction, I can't tell. I see from out of the corner of my eye as his feet start to move closer to me, and I just stare down at the brown, leather exterior of his shoes. "So now you're not gonna talk to me?"