Three: Where The Sinners Go

^^^

Mr. Williams?

---

I arrive at the destination that Jason informed me to go to, reaching the building that carries the address. Temptations Bar & Club, the glowing, blue neon sign reads by the door.

Oh, you're fucked.

I open the door to the club, stepping in and immediately being greeted with cloudy air and blaring music. I walk down the narrow hallway to the red curtain at the end of it who has only what I can assume a bouncer guarding it.

"ID," the bouncer says with a deep voice and a stern expression. I look down at my outfit, examining my oversized hoodie and sweats. My sweats that don't contain my wallet.

Oh, you're really fucked now.

"Oh, me?" I ask innocently. "I must have seemed to leave my ID at home. But I'm 21, trust me. I pay taxes and complain about the upcoming presidential election."

See, this is why you don't lie you stupid bitch.

The bouncer takes a scan over my body. But I'm only guessing by the way is head moves since his eyes are covered by dark sunglasses. I just give him a small smile though, and he lets out a huff.

"ID," the bouncer only repeats and I slouch.

"Okay look, buddy, I don't have it. But--"

"Marty," I hear a familiar voice project as the red curtain opens, revealing someone.

Jason.

"Don't worry, she's with me." Jason wraps an arm around my shoulders, pulling me into him. I look up at him and glare, but he just smiles back down at me. "Welcome to where the sinners come, twin sister."

---

He wasn't lying. As soon as I entered the crowded club, the sight I see makes me smirk. People dancing and grinding against each other to blaring music, drinks and drinks beyond drinks, and most importantly--the smell of sex.

I instantly regret wearing what I'm wearing, but there's nothing I can really do about that now.

Tell me about it. You look homeless!

"What do you think, baby sister?" Jason asks me as we push our way through the crowd. I silently laugh to myself at the fact that he still calls me his "baby sister" even though I'm only younger by two minutes.

"It's--oh, what's the word--sinful," I smirk up at Jason from beside me and he let's out a belly laugh.

"Well said."

We make it to the bar, the barstool seating being slim to none due to the amount of people filling up the club. It must be a pretty popular hot spot if it's this busy on a Tuesday night. I don't even want to imagine this place on the weekend.

"Four vodka shots, please," I direct to the bar tender, who I must admit, is a cutie pie himself.

"Wow, sis," Jason laughs. "Trying to get me drunk already?" I turn to face him by my side with a smirk.

"Who says they're for you?"

The bar tender comes back with four shot glasses as Jason and I share a laugh, filling them up with the clear and deceitful liquid.

"To the nights that never end and the bullshit dreams that we drink away!" I clink glasses with Jason and simply agree with his truthful toast. And a hell of an endless night it was bound to be.