Six: Bossman Alexander

^^^
Our beautiful Eli Parks?

I think yes!

***

I storm into my house, cheeks aflame with both horniness and pure fucking rage. As soon as I left Mr. Williams classroom, I zoomed home in a rush to find a distraction. Any distraction.

I need to stop thinking about him in this way. His devilish eyes, his full lips, his fucking arm veins. Oh god, his arm veins. Ugh!

Trust me, you're not the only one thinking about those things. I'd let him eat me up with a spoon, no question.

Conscience, you're not helping!

I immediately run upstairs to my room, not wasting a second before I run to my underwear draw and retrieve my "secret" bottle of straight vodka. I screw off the cap and flick it away before attacking my lips with the clear liquid. It burns as it runs down my throat. It's a good kind of burn though.

But it's also not enough.

I pull my cell out of my back pocket and press Jasons contact. My foot eagerly taps against my carpet, listening to the annoying rings as I eagerly await Jasons answer.

"Shit!" I curse aloud before throwing my useless cellphone on the bed. The one time he's not on his phone. I swear he fucking lives on that thing!

You're one to talk...

You know, if I could flip you off right now, I would.

Ditto, princess.

"Fuck it," I simply say before re-grabbing my phone and heading back downstairs. I exit through the front door and hop into my car with a huff and a determined mind.

If a distraction is what I was looking for, then a distraction I was going to get.

And I knew the perfect place to go to find my so called distraction.

---

"3 tequila shots please, and keep them coming," I demand the bar tender as soon as I reach the crowded bar in Temptations. "On second thought, just don't ever stop." The bar tender quickly obliges to my frantic plea, probably sensing that I mean business. As soon as she gives them to me, I don't hesitate downing all three of them in a matter of seconds.

"Whoah there, sweetie," the pierced face, green haired bar tender chuckles at me. "Who fucked you over. Let me guess, boyfriend, ex boyfriend? Your mail man?" I look at her questionably when she says the mail man part. But she just responds with, "trust me, we've all been there."

I wipe my mouth with the sleeve of my sweatshirt before answering her.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," is all I say before downing another shot that she sends my way. I watch as she rolls her eyes and wipes down the bar top with a dish rag.

"I've heard all the sob stories, love," she informs me and I instantly get intrigued. She laughs a little as she see the eagerness on my face to hear more. "Okay, you want the juice?" she asks, and I nod my head. She leans in slightly as if what she's about to tell me is a secret, and I follow by leaning in more towards her as well. "One time, there was this lady that came in here sobbing hysterically. I found her sitting at the bar, blowing her nose into her own dress. Being the nosey person i am, i get interested and asked what in the world had her so upset. She told me that her boyfriend had to go to the ER because she broke his dick."

I let out an accidental snort, immediately covering my mouth just to giggle even more into it. "You're joking?" i ask and she shakes her head with a laugh.