Ten: The Lips That Dare

And little did I know that my phone was connected to the speaker in my brothers room when I started playing this song...

---

- Wednesday (week 2) -

"So you're telling me that you masturbated last night to a guy that you're not supposed to be thinking of in that way, and now you feel like you have a case of Fucked up girl syndrom?"

Fuck up girl syndrom: simply a girl who is just fucked up in many, many ways.

"Correct," I respond to Brooke as at sit at the bar with my head in my hands. "This is a disaster."

"Does this mystery guy by chance go to your school?" she asks. I give her a look between my fingers.

"Sure."

"I don't get what the big deal is. I get dirty thoughts about people I'm not supposed to all the time. Best way to cure it though is a good quickie with some rando, always works for me."

I snort at her suggestion and she just smirks back at me.

"Nice suggestion that you're giving my little sister there, Brookey," Jason takes both of us by surprise as he walks up to us with a glare.

"Hey, Doofus, didn't see you there," Brooke says back to him with a nervous laugh. "I was just telling your little sister that--"

"That she should get boned by possibly some freak show at a bar, yeah I heard." Brookes face turns bright red and she averts eye contact by decided to wash out a glass with a dishtowel. I give everything I can to surpress my giggles. "Anyways, sis, who's this douche that I have to have a nice long talk with. Anyone I know?"

Abort, abort, abort.

"No, it's--it's nothing, I mean no one," I lie.

Damn, why do I have to be so bad at lying?

Because you have a guilty conscious. Ha, see what I did there?

"You realize you suck at lying, right?" Jason asks and I grunt.

Asshole.

"I'm not lying, okay?" I snap. "I have to go." I grab my backpack from off of the bench next to me and harshly stand up from my stool.

"Wait, El—"

I wave my hand in the air as I walk away, stopping him from saying anything more. My brain feels as if it might explode.

Amongst other things...

I think I might actually be driving myself crazy. Or he might be.

Ugh!

I'm not even sure about my own fucking sanity, for Christ sake!

---

RING!

"Remember, you should be finished with Wuthuring Heights by the end of this week. We will be starting on the rough drafts for your reports soon after that."

Mr. Williams walks over to his white board and rights down a reminder for all of us in the top corner.

"You're dismissed."

Everyone on cue gathers up their books and exits the classroom. I follow behind at my own slow pace, not that I'm waiting for anything.

Like a certain someone to call you to stay after class?