Nine: Needing You

^^^

Words cannot express how much I love this song.

---

"Finger fuck my pussy to the thought of him?" I let out a tiny snort. Yeah right. He only wishes.

I walk into my room and roughly throw my bag down on the ground before slamming my door shut. To say I was frustrated would be an understatement. I was raging—livid even.

But not just because of what he said, but because of the fact that what he said was right. I wanted him and he wanted me. But we just can't—I can't allow myself to go there with someone again.

I flop down onto my bed with a sigh. I stare up at the ceiling, thoughts scattered with unknown feelings and dreams.

Bend you over this desk and fuck you until you're blind, his haunting words won't seem to leave my mind.

And I hate it.

I let out a groan in my hands as I cover my face out of frustration.

What KIND of frustration?

Yes, sexual frustration if you must know. I'm sexually frustrated over my fucking English teacher!

I slowly remove my hands from my face and settle them on my stomach. Stop fighting this. Stop fighting me. I squeeze my eyes shut in hopes it'll make the thoughts go away. But it just allows my mind to wander even more.

And other things...

My hand slowly creeps its way lower and lower down my stomach, fingertips ever so slightly tracing the waistband of my jeans.

Stop this, Eli. You shouldn't be thinking like this!

Don't stop this, Eli. Let your inner pussy cat run wild!

I squeeze my eyes shut again as I retreat my hand before rubbing them with the heels of my palms. I remove my hands from my face and reopen my eyes. But once I do, Mr. Williams is staring right back down at me.

"Don't fight this, Elizabeth," he whispers as he hovers above me. His hand latches onto mine and slowly moves it back down to the waistband of my jeans. "Don't fight me."

I stare up at him in wonder, distracting me from realizing that I have already started to unbutton my jeans and drag them down my legs.

His head moves down to the curve of my neck, his lips latching onto my skin and sucking—biting. My finger tips run over the lace material of my underwear, and I moan as I apply slight pressure to my core. I can already tell how wet I am and I'm only feeling myself over my panties.

"Give into me, angel," Mr. Williams purrs into my ear before biting my ear lobe. "Let go."

I move my underwear over to the side so my wet flesh is now exposed. I hiss slightly as the cold air hits my core, but it's a good feeling. Mr. Williams hand latches onto mine again as he proceeds to lather my neck in sloppy and wet kisses.

"Like this, angel." I run one of my fingers up my slit all the way from my entrance to my bundle of nerves. My body shutters and I let out a moan at the exhilarating sensations from such a simple touch.

I take two of my finger now and press them against my sensitive clit, allowing for a soft, throaty moan to escape my lips. My fingers move round and round in slow circles at first, creating a building friction in the pit of my stomach.

"Faster, Elizabeth," Mr. Williams directs into my ear and I oblige. I move my fingers faster round and round my clit, my muscles tensing and pressure building. My free hand grips onto the sheets of my bed as a feeling of ecstasy enraptures my body.