Seven: The Drunk Angel Food Cake

^^^

This song just makes me wanna go ughHHHHHHHHHHH!!

---

"Mr. Williams?" I ask in disbelief.

Well, shit...

There he is in all his glory. Professor Dickhead and after school hours groper, Mr. Fucking Williams. Him and I stand there for few beats, staring at each other while raging music plays in the background and also while Jason stares between the two of us in confusion.

It's almost hard to even identify him right now, and not just because i'm flushed out of my mind, but because he looks almost completely different.

Instead of wearing his usual dress shirt and tie, he's wearing a tight fitted black t-shirt with jeans. Oh, and let's not forget to mention his full sleeve tattoo.

"Um," Jason mummers out. "Do you two know each other?"

Know each other? Oh they knoooooow each other alright.

After neither one of us say anything for awhile, Mr. Williams--Alexander--whoever he is decides to jump in.

"Uh, no--no we don't know each other," whoever he is says. "It's really nice to meet you...Eli."

"Yeah, and it's really nice to meet you ALEXANDER," is what I wanted to say. But me being me and also being the drunk person I am, I instead say, "you're the Alexander that my brother has a secret gay crush on?"

Brooke immediately burst out into a howl of laughter, Jason stares at both of us red faced, and I continue to stare at Mr. Williams with the same amount of shock.

"I'm sorry," Mr. Williams says with the shake of his head. "What?"

"Okay, sis, that's enough out of you," Jason steps in. "Brooke and I have to get back to work, and you two should continue--" Jason stops to point between both Mr. Williams and I. "--mingling. But please, for everyones sake, stay away from specific topics like my sexuality." Jason and Brooke both make their way back to the bar, but not without Brooke sending a wink in my direction first.

Fuuuuuuuck...

I turn my head and look back at Mr. Williams, only to find that he's already looking at me intently. But i cant tell which part of him the stern look is coming from. The teacher side of him or the bossman side of him.

"Look, Eli--"

"No!" i quickly stop him. "No, you do not get to call me that. Nothing is different between us, okay? I am your student and you are my teacher. That's it!"

His jaw clenches sternly. Either at my words or the situation, I can't tell.

"We can't just ignore this," Mr. Williams truthfully implies.

I don't care if it's truthful.

I was not having this tonight.

I'm not drunk enough for this, and believe me, that's saying something.

"Yes we can and we are," I reply with a pointed finger in his direction. "Now I'm going to get another drink before dancing my ass off, and you, Mr, are going to stay out of my way!"

"Eli—" He quickly corrects himself once he sees my glare. "—Ms. Parks, you do realize that I own this place, right?"

I perk my lips as I contemplate his words.