She passed out. Thank god. That means she will sleep for awhile. At least it won't hurt her more than necessary.

"She passes out. Thank god. Damin, does she have anything in her cell in the basement?"

"No sir. We took it away when we put her in the basement. I can go and get it."

"Yes and put it in my room for now."

"But,"

"No buts. I am alpha and we will discuss room arrangements when she wakes up. Which will be awhile."

"Yes Alpha," Damin says and walks away to do as told.

"Everyone else, go and mind your own business. She will be fine. She just needs to sleep it off and can someone contact the doctor?"

"Yes Alpha," everyone agreed.

I picked her up and took her up a flight of stairs to the master bed and laid her down.

"Alpha what happen?"

"Shut the door doc,

"Her mate mated with someone else," I say disgusted.

"Oh my. Wasn't that what you went through?"

"Yes Shirly. I just need you to make sure she is alright."

"Of course."

Shirly came over to Paige and checked to see if she was alright.

"She is alright. Just needs to rest. Keep an eye on her Peter. When she wakes up she will still probably in pain and could use some water."

"Thanks doc."

"No problem Peter, and Peter."

"Ya Shirly."

"I don't know what she did but she needs to keep it up. I haven't seen you this happy and relaxed since Sarah left."

"I know Shirly. Something about Paige draws me to her. I don't know what it is but it's something."

"Do you think she might be special in someway or another?"

"I don't know. I just let her into the pack. She seemed so hopeless and dead inside. I don't know what happened to her in her last pack but I tend to find out."

"Peter, just don't push her into telling you. Let her tell you on her own time. She is already broken enough as it is. She is really weak for a wolf. What ever happened it wasn't good for her.